How can I decorate my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding sticky jewels, stickers, getting a cover for it, painting it (this makes the value go down when you sell it though), etc. Hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding sticky jewels, stickers, getting a cover for it, painting it (this makes the value go down when you sell it though), etc. Hope this helps :)
yes. there is a decorating kit for tamagotchis that contains a skin, jewels, and other accesories. sadly, they are not sold much anymore. they can be purchased from sources such as amazon and eBay.

regards ;)

My V4 was begging for a remodel job, so I added stickers! I almsot painted my 4.5 with nail polish, and I think it would've looked awesome. Have fun! :)

Violetchilluvr3

We had a topic a few years ago where a member showed us pics of the modifications they did on their tama: Steampunk tamagotchi! it was a fantastic example of tama modifying :)

Tama-Zone.com has a great thread about Tama modding with lots of pictures on different things that ppl have done to change their tama's appearance - it's really interesting to read through :D

Tamenagerie.com also has a page with modified tamas.

I hope these give you a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back