Nerd.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wameed98

Reaction score
One day Steve was walking at school. Oval glasses, Light jeans, Striped sweater, Hair where it should be, and brown shoes. People were pushing him and calling him the nerdiest dork who ever lived. When he got home he started watching his anime dvd's and wrote star trek fan stories. He realized what he has become... a nerd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to continue and make up characters!

Rules:

1. no innapropriate words or stuff

2. Have fun!

Biting his lip, Steve got onto Facebook, where he had about 5 notifications. Two were notifications saying that his best friend Roger (Fellow Nerd) had commented and liked his status. Another notification told him Andrew (Another fellow nerd) had sent him an invite in Farmville. Steve ignored that; he never played that game anyway. The other two notifications were just as worthless. Biting his lip again, he then typed into the box, "Kaylee Thompson". He got who he was looking for, and instantly blushed. He really loved Kaylee, and he was (secretly) stalking her Facebook. Unfortunately, she was the most popular girl in school..

Steve went on Google and typed "How to be popular". He followed all the steps and then went to school the next day. He went over to Kaylee's locker. Wearing blue jeans, rock and roll shirt, messed up hair, he said, "Hi Kaylee" She was drinking water... and she laughed so hard he was all wet and then everyone laughed at him. So he ran home...

What happens next?

He bit his lip in unhappiness. Of course she would laugh at him, it was over.. Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Kaylee! "How did you get this number?" He asked, mouth going dry and his hands going cold. "Well, your friend Roger gave it to me, I wanted to apologize for getting you all wet, I'm sorry.." She began to lightly laugh again, and all Steve could do was think of how sexy that laugh was..

"I wanna make it up to you by inviting you to my house on Saturday." Kaylee said while giggling. "...S..ure ill meet you there" Steve said, shy.

Unfortunately, Steve discovered a few days later at school that it wasn't just him going to Kaylee's; it was going to be a BUNCH of people from school and some not from his school, it was a giant party! Steve panicked. He had no idea on what to wear for the party. He looked online, and found the fashion was to have jeans and a t shirt. So that's what he did, and he walked into Kaylee's house on Saturday..

and everyone was wearing costume!

Kaylee was wearing an angel costume, and Steve was staring at her. he looked around, and everyone looked at him.

How could he forget! It was Halloween tonight...

/facepalm

Everybody was whispering to each other "Who invited that loser?" "He isnt even wearing a costume!" "Did he think he was cool?". Kaylee told everyone it was part of her... "Plan"

Nervous, Steve quickly said, "Erm, I forgot my costume in the car!!" He quickly ran back to the car, and all he found was that old, pair of huge black framed geeky glasses. Sighing, he shoved them on and walked back in. "I'm playing myself, as a geeky nerd, like I probably am..." He said the last part a little quieter.

It was quiet for 10 seconds... then everybody laughed! Someone asked Kaylee... "Was this your plan?" "Yes." Kaylee replied

"Hmmph!" Steve said. Suddenly, an egg popped open in his bag and the 2-inch person he knew all too well was sitting there.

"What's wrong, Steve?" asked Tonien, his Guardian Character that he and only he (other than other Guardian Character holders) could see.

"Nothing..." Steve muttered as Kaylee was laughing 'till she fell over. "If only... Hinamori Amu were here..." Steve said, thinking of another Guaardian Character holder back in Japan he knew... "Amu-chan..." He mumbled.

"When everthings bad..." Tonien said. "Fix it with a... CHARACTER CHANGE!" Suddenly, a Pen appeared clippen to his head (only he other than other Guardian Character holders could see) and he completely changed into his intelligent character, though he was proud of it now. He sat down and began to lecture everyone on math, then science. Though many hated him, they were impressed by the spout of information. "I told you it would be okay before we came!" Tonien said.

Sorry but I wanted the story to stay realistic so disregard the last reply from Kajah995.... Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back