TAMA-GO CHARACTER EGGS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, do you mind explaining what you mean by "Character Eggs"? Do you mean the actual eggs from when the tamagotchis get married or do you mean the Gotchi Figures that go on top of the Tama-Go? If you're talking about the Gotchi Figures then I'm sure there are many posts explaining them, what they're for, and even how to get the effects of them without owning them!

Well, do you mind explaining what you mean by "Character Eggs"? Do you mean the actual eggs from when the tamagotchis get married or do you mean the Gotchi Figures that go on top of the Tama-Go? If you're talking about the Gotchi Figures then I'm sure there are many posts explaining them, what they're for, and even how to get the effects of them without owning them!
it's in the meter icon..

Oh!!! I think I know what you're talking about! It's the counter that records how many figures you have attatched to the top of the Tama-Go. If you get atleast five, you'll see a special animation, which I don't want to spoil... ;) Just 4 U: There's a picture of it somewhere on Tama-Zone. I'm sorry but I just can't find it...

Last edited by a moderator:
For every chacter figure that you put in, the meter (counter) goes up by 1. The eggs increase until they get to 5, at which point I think the eggs reset but the counter stays the same... Enjoy your Tamago!

Violetchilluvr3

For every chacter figure that you put in, the meter (counter) goes up by 1. The eggs increase until they get to 5, at which point I think the eggs reset but the counter stays the same... Enjoy your Tamago!

Violetchilluvr3
It says here in the big egg that I have put in 3 figures, but the thing is, my only figures are sebirethi and mametchi

It says here in the big egg that I have put in 3 figures, but the thing is, my only figures are sebirethi and mametchi
There is always a chance you did not insert your figure properly, therefore the Tamago takes it as another figure. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Did you include the lite figure that came with the Tamago? Are the Kutchipatchi and mametchi both figures that you bought?

List all the figures you have. It doesn't matter if you bought them seperately, just list 'em all. :)

Violetchilluvr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back