The life of a Makiko...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here are the rules on posting on this story:

1. Mild violence is allowed
  2. No killing of any characters
  3. You may add new characters, but PM me first
  4. You can write in COLOUR if you want but you don't have too
  5. Please include the date at the start of your entries
  6. DON'T SPAM
  7. Most importantly HAVE FUN WRITING!!!

The current characters are:

• Rosey [Makiko]
  • Hiru [Kuchipatchi]
  • May [ichigotchi]
  • Cloud [Mametchi]
  • Lola-rose [Memetchi]

I will start the story off:

9th April 2011, Saturday:

It's a bright sunny school day, and tama-high school is swarming with kids carrying books, rushing to class, and talking about their weekend. Rosey walks into school some kid bangs into her spilling all her school books that she was carrying in her arms. The kid is a young-Androtchi he doesn't even notice that he has knocked Rosey over and keeps on running across the playground. Rosey picks up her books muttering horrible words about young-Adrotchi under her breath. To avoid getting knocked over again she runs across the playground, up the stone steps and into school. Her best friend Lola-rose is standing by the lockers talking to Cloud [Roseys latest crush] Rosey causally walks by and opens her locker, a note falls onto the gorund. Rosey stuffs her books into her locker and picks up the note. She sees out of the corner of her eye that Cloud has suddenly dashed off down the corridor, Lola-Rose comes over to me and giggles excitedly "Its from him, it was suppose to be a secret but i couldn't help it!!!" Lola-Rose squeals looking at me. I open the note and it says:

Hi Rosey,

Can you maybe meet me after school in the library? I have something to tell you.

It doesn't say who its from but judging by Lola-Roses' comments I'm guessing its from Cloud, i turn to Lola-Rose "Are you serious! He wants to meet me after school! Do you think i should go?? I wonder what he wants to tell me?" All these thoughts rush through Rosey's head as she and Lola-Rose head off to their first class which is history......

PLEASE CONTINUE

PS: I forgot to mention one more rule: Please use punuaction and grammar :furawatchi:

Sakura-san123 B)

After the last class which is biology, Rosey rushes to the library. She sees Cloud sitting alone, reading a book at a table in the shadow. She casually walks over to him. "Hi Cloud. It's me, Rosey." Cloud looks up. "Hi?" he says confused. "Rosey, what are you doing here. You need to catch the bus!" Rosey shakes her head and takes out the note that Cloud sent her. "You told me to meet you here." Rosey says. "Right?" Cloud looks confused and reads the note. He gives a silly laugh and smiles his charming smile. "Oh yeah, THAT!" His laugh alarms half the library and the place is HUGE! Cloud answers, "My friend from English asked me to give that to Lola-Rose ;) and for her to give it to you. He was suppose to be a secret admirer, but well you know. I slipped."

Not part of the story:

(Sakura-san123)

I added a new character sorta. He was the friend, but he's not a big character. So whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks iTamaCandy for replying to my story!!! It's ok that you added a new character :D

Now to continue with the story:

Rosey stared at Cloud dumbstruck, suddenly her eyes filled with tears and she dashed out of the liabrary knocking books and pens to floor as she went. Rosey charged into the abandoned girls toilets on the 2nd floor of the school, she closed the toilet lid flopped down and started sobbing and sobbing. May overheard her sobs and came into the toilets. "Rosey whats wrong?? Are you Okay? May asked knocking on the cubicle door. "Please leave me a-alone May, i-i need to b-be alone" Roesy replied sniffing loudly "Okay but you can't stay in there forever the whole school has already gone home you're gonna have to come out soon before the caretaker Bob comes around and closes the toilets" "I will b-be out in a m-minute" Rosey squeaks. May walks out of the bathroom, once Rosey hears the toilet door click shut she comes out of the cubicle and stares at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were small and red and her nose had huge chunks of snot coming out and resting on her lip. Rosey cleans herself up and hurries out of the bathroom, down the stairs and out the main entrance and onto the footpath. Shes walking so fast and doesn't realise where shes going suddenly she buumps into a......

Continue the story, I have added a new Character it's Bob the school caretaker hes an Ojitchi.

Sakura-san123

... A tree.Thankfully,everyone was on the bus and to busy talking to notice.Rosey Wandered onto her bus and silently sat next to Lola-Rose.

"Rosey are you okay?You don't seem like yourself..." Lola-Rose started."I-I'm fine."She said as she took out a book and pretended to read.

"Um that's upside down."Lola-Rose giggled "Are you sure you're okay?" Rosey turned rose(XD) "I'm fine."she forced a laugh "Guess I can't read it that way huh?"

Rosy spent the rest of the bus ride fake reading.When it was her stop,she ran off the bus twords home.As soon as she reached her porch,she started to wonder who was Cloud's friend from English?The only way to find out was...

Sorry!my computer decided to double post this ^^;; ignore this post

... to talk to him.

She ran past Majorite who said "How was your day at school, honey?" "finethanks" she garbled while in a hurry to get to her room. She threw her purple bag down. Her books flung everywhere. She got on her computer and clicked straight to the internet. She waited for TamaBook to load. She also clicked onto the school website and clicked on Class Lists. She found Cloud's name in an English class, and looked at all the guys there. There was a Togetchi named Koi. She clicked back to TamaBook- his name was on the list of People Chatting Online.

This was how the chat went... (Rosey) (Koi)

hi

hi

oh hey! i have been meaning to talk to you!

really?

yeah

wat about?

Well... I kinda...

wat?

like you.

really?so you sent that note?

yeah

aww! that's so cute! I don't know you very well, so let's get together sometime and get to know each other!

The chat went for about 3 hours, until they were called for dinner. They logged off happy.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

There was a new girl. Hey name was Kuchi, she was a Moriritchi. All the boys were fawning over her and how pretty she was.

Rosey was outraged! Normally SHE had all the boys! The girls were gathered around Kuchi too- playing with her hair.

In class, Kuchi decided that she would take Lola-Rose's seat, right next to Rosey.

"you don't mind, right Rosey?" She smiled a dazzling smile.

"no, no, that's fine!" Rosey smiled a fake smile so hard she thought it would split her face in half....

It turned out that not only was Kuchi pretty and kind, she was so smart, too! She didn't brag about it though.

Rosey was FURIOUS. She decided to do something that would stain Kuchi's reputation forever, and that was...

...To mess up her hair.It seemed like the reason why she was getting all of the attention was because of her hair.Being a Makkiko,Rosey knew exactly how to make hair fall.The plan was to sneak into the Tama Mori's styling room,where tamamoritchi does her hair and fill her hair gel with purple dye and...

add lots of hair removing ointment! When Kuchi got her hair done, it turned purple then hell out, she had to go to school BALD! She went to school with a...

Wig on her head! It was the same color as her orningal hair, but it was very obvious to all the boys and girls at school that there was something different about Kuchi today. A Kuromametchi called Winston came up to Kuchi during English today and said "Kuchi there's something very different about your hair today" Kuchi who's latest crush was on Winston could only smile and nod, she tried to speak but all that came out of her mouth was "ermmm... i... well" "Umm well see ya" Said Winston obviously dissappointed that he didn't get an answer. Kuchi had a very bad day that day. During lunch while she was getting something to eat from the canteen everyone stared at her and whispered to their friends. Going bright red in the face Kuchi sat down and ate her lunch, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, not even her friends would come and sit with her during lunch. After lunch Kuchi skipped her last class [History] and charged up to the toilets to have a private weep.

Meanwhile........

Rosey was having an excellent day!! She got plenty of praise about her beautiful bouncy perfect curls and Winston even asked her out!! It seems that she was getting everything she wanted plus added bonuses! After school Rosey stayed behind outside the library surrounded by a bunch of boys, Kuchi took one glance at Rosey and the boys and ran off home, she charged into her bedroom and.......

Sakura-san123

add lots of hair removing ointment! When Kuchi got her hair done, it turned purple then Fell (FELL PEOPLE FELL!!! T_T) out, she had to go to school BALD! She went to school with a...
(Sorry sensitive keyboard T_T)

Plotted to embarass Rosey, she mixed some real live spiders, old mouldy cheesecake, and a handful of mud inside of

a cooking pot and heated it in the oven. When it was all smelly she broke into Rosey's house and dumped the whole thing in her backpack. The next day at school when Rosey opened her backpack...................

A hunk of greeny-yellow... stuff. It smelled really bad. Everyone in the class except Winston was laughing. Being experienced with this, she kept her cool. But she was pretty sure she knew exactly who it was. Kuchi gave her a wicked little smile every time she looked over. That day, at lunch, no one sat by her because the smell came off on her. Lola-Rose sat by Kuchi. They were laughing and talking together like they were best friends. Rosey sighed. Every time she thought about Kuchi, her blood boiled and she turned red. So she thought about other things. Winston, her parents' silly lessons about life. They were so silly, and they made NO sense. Things like "Curiosity killed the cat" and "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar". Ugh.She thought.I'll take a make-up lesson any day over this! Wait a moment. That's it! "You catch more flies with hoey than vinegar" was the key! So she tried a new tactic: Kindness.

The next day, she went up to Kuchi and said, "I'm SO sorry about the smell. I have no idea where it came from!" Kuchi was genuinely surprised. Maybe being friends wasn't such a bad thing, Kuchi thought. Kuchi replied...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back