All the versions of Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_mia_gotchi

Reaction score
Hey there =) It has been over 4 years since i last picked up a tamagotchi, and of course, since i last visited this amazing community, wich i´m sure, has grown alot ;)

Anyways, i´m curious about all the versions of tamagotchi models ( excluding japanese ones ) that have come out AFTER Tamagotchi V4 Jinsei.

If someone could post them by order, thatd be great! =) And if someone could tell me wich of all the versions so far was the best ( more features, games, tamatown prizes, characters, etc ) Thatd Be Even Better! ^^

Thank You! Oh btw, if you could post some images regarding each version i´d be thankful ^^

Arigato Ghozaimasu!

John - ジョンさん.

The English-language models after the V4:

V4.5 (sold in some places as the V4plus/i])

V5 Familitchi

V5 Familitchi - Celebrity Familitchi (sold in some places as the V5.5)

V6 MusicStar

V7 Tama-Go

We have scans of the original instruction sheets for each of these models in our Library Reference Section. Here's a link to the index: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/116745-original-instruction-manuals/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Well i think Binary just answered you tamagotchi version question, so now I'm gonna answer your which version is the best question.

My personal option is the version 4.5, its deffo the best in my opinion, there are cool characters, awesome features, new games and the coolest egg designs!! One even comes with a PC pack!! (but their all gone i think soz)

A close second fave version of mine is the v3, it doesn't have the cool job, mail features on it like the verion 4.5. But it does have cute characters, awesome games (like get and bump) and there's also the light switch feature, which is pretty cool because you can choose weather you want the light on or off and you can watch your cutiepie tama sleep!!!

Anyway thats all hope i helped c ya!

Sakura-san123 :wacko: B)

I would also like to add on to what Binary said; the TamaWalkie was also released after V4 but only in Australia and Oceania (correct me if I'm wrong).

It seems the first question has been answered.. Well, the best in my opinion were the Tamago and v6 Music Star. The Tamago is more pricey, but it does come with some cool features (though its missing some of favorite) so its got mixed opinions.. But everybody seems to like the music star well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back