Next Tama verison

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover1990

Reaction score
Can someone tell me when will the next Tamagotchi verison will be coming out this year? i need to know ASAP, So i can get ready to start buying right away. thank you guys so much.

Why are you already expecting another version already?

Even if there is one being planned, there isn't any info about it. The Tama-Go still seems pretty recent, so why would they need another version so soon?

I heard that, too, but I emailed Bandai about it and as usual they were just like, "shut up, you're not supposed to know about that! As far as you know, we only have the Tamago" so yeah...

It was depressing, view my log (page 7) for deets

Violetchilluvr3

It would be the V8 I guess. Anyway, I wonder if there is any new characters....

Why are you already expecting another version already?

Even if there is one being planned, there isn't any info about it. The Tama-Go still seems pretty recent, so why would they need another version so soon?
because i dont like the Tama go version. i wanna buy the next version after this one...maybe depending on what it is.

I think the next American tama is going to be the 3rd wave of the TamaGo. Then I think in Japan they'll make a color and musical tama! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

It would be the V8 I guess. Anyway, I wonder if there is any new characters....
Technically, it would be the V7. The Tamago isn't the V7, it's its completely own label, not part of the connection series. But they probably wouldn't come out with a V7, they'd most likely come out with a new label or Tamago V2.

Violetchilluvr3

The next version is supposed to be called the Tamagotchi Z
I don't know about that... :p After all, I haven't heard much else besides these posts. And besides, there have been plenty of Tamagotchi rumors, like how the anime was supposedly "coming to Japan THIS spring" (and who can forget "Secret Agent Jobs"?).

EDIT: @Violetchilluvr3 I've been trying to look up that post, but your log only seems to go up to page four at the moment. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The next version is supposed to be called the Tamagotchi Z
And whats you evidence of that? I googled it and got no results.

We really don't know. The current one is the wave two tamago though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back