Do you know what the point is to raise a tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
I think the point of doing a tama is to have a nice pet to have.

I think it's to try to get all the characters on the Tama, have fun, and connect with your buddies!

Violetchilluvr3

yeah , BanDai make tamas so they could earn money and they make it more addicting so they , again , could earn MORE money . but what benefits US is having a tamagotchi: a PET/a FRIEND/a COMPANION and taking care of them (feeding,playing,etc.) is what makes us MORE responsible . and because of these tamas , we , all of us , are united and destined to gather in this one website where all of us enjoys each and everyone's company(sharing thoughts/helping to solve one's problem/making a strong bond of friendship and trust) . and that is the point to raise a tama . :)

>familitchi:KAWAIItchi//:]

P.S. sorry for the long message , just expressed my feelings to you guys . ;p

I think the point is to just have fun with them. Tamas are cute little companions that don't take as much effort and commitment as real friends or pets. loll

I think you should play with them take care of them how you want depending on what character you want. They should be mostly about having fun with your tamagotchi how you want to.

I was actually thinking about this the other day! ;) I think the point of having a tama is having fun! Thats why I play with them :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

I think it's to have a pet without the real-life responisibility of one, or if you have severe allergies and can't have one. I believe another point of having one is to have fun with it, and try to get all the characters on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back