Motto iD! Ouchi de Tamagotchi Station Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitatama

Reaction score
Hi everybody! :lol:

Today I got a Motto iD! Ouchi de Tamagotchi Station Plus! I'm so excited! :D It's in japanese, so I can't read it.

First you have to set the time, the same way you set it on other tamas. You'll see a room, with three tamas in it, reading, drinking coffee or playing. If you click the middle button, you'll be in the garden. There are also three tamas playing. Sometimes, when you go out, Meloditchi will give you a present. Sometimes even Hapihapi. The present will be an ingridient, or whatever you want to call it, for creating items, food, smoothies, toys etc..Really cool!

The tama family lives in a big house. The first door to the left leads to the part of the house, where tamas create things. In the first room Kuchipachi,the cook cooks food for your ID or ID L. Click on three different ingredients to mix them together and get a completely new food! It is the same by all the other rooms. The second is Chamametchis room, where you create smoothies, the third mametchis, where you create toys. The forth is Kuromametchis, where you create wallpapers for the tamas livingroom( ID and ID L). The fifth is Lovelitchis room, where you create accessories, the sixth memetchis and Floweritchis , where you create backgrounds for the fotostudio and costumes for tamas. The last I have not figured out yet, but when I do, I will inform you. I think it is a theatre, and you get tickets on the ID and can then watch the films in the Station, but I am not so sure.

The next door is where the minigames are. The first one is a Bubble pop game. Bubbles fall down from the top, and you have to click the middle button to stop them. When the next bubbles come, you have to stop them, when they are next to the ones you stopped before. In the second game Kuchipatchi shows you a number, and you have to stop it by that. I don't really understand it yet. By the last game lovelitchi will show you a colour she wants the hat to be coloured in. Click on the colour twice. Sometimes you have to mix colours. The last icon is where you see how well you are doing in the games. I'm best at the Bubble game : )

By the next door you can connect three tamagotchi IDs at once! There are different minigames you can play.

The last door leads to the basement, where your things are stored. You can now send them to your ID or ID L! :D

You can turn the volume of like by all tamagotchis, just press A and C button. When you are by the clock you can also adjust the screen lihgness, just press B and C button at the same time.

The shell design is pretty, I like it very much. There is only one design. It's pink, and rounded off, like the ID Ls, and instead of a connection thing at the top, it has a little heart, above the screen. There're little white pearls at the side. The screen is large, as big as a V 3 tama! The animations are soo cute! The tamagotchi ID Station also has a kick stand at the back!

You need two AA batteries.

I got an ID L Tama too, and guess what, you can also, like the ID, connect it to the Station! I did was not sure, when I bought it, and risked it. I am sooo happy! :ichigotchi: The accessories worked, actually everything, except the photo studio things. I'm not sure about the last room though. My tama is playing with the toys I created on the Tama Station right now! :) Also all the minigames work on the ID L too! :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

What I don't understand, is why I'm NOT allowed to create anymore items, surely that wasn't all! On the packet 100 is written, which I thought was meant for 100 items! PLEASE help me! I only created a few! And does anybody know what(in the basement) the last three icons are?? I can't speak japanese, so I have noooo idea!

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask me! B)

Kitatama ^_^

Yes, you can create many more than 100 downloads.

From playing the built-in connection games, you can win prizes for transfer to a Tamagotchi-iD.

By playing the built-in games, you can win ingredients to build more meals/snacks/wallpapers/accessories/etc. As you play more and more games, eventually new ingredients will be unlocked and available to be won. Also, as you play more and more games, you help the theatre troupe.

The basement storage locations:

page 1, 1st option = meals

page 1, 2nd option = snacks

page 1, 3rd option = toys

page 1, 4th option = livingroom wallpapers

page 1, 5th option = accessories

page 2, 1st option = photo studio costumes

page 2, 2nd option = photo studio backdrops

page 2, 3rd option = travel destinations

page 2, 4th option = letters (mail)

page 2, 5th option = minigames

The treatre troupe's plays are stored as travel destinations.

Every now and then, Uwasatchi will pop up announcing she's discovered a recipe for you. These are stored as letters (mail.)

You can't create minigames on the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus. Only minigames that you've uploaded to the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus are held here. ... Sorry that may be confusing. You can't play the uploaded minigames. You can only store them there, to be downloaded onto another Tamagotchi-iD.

How do you upload games to the Station? Do they work on the tama ID L?

But it will not let me create anything on the station anymore! Why is that?

In the lobby, select the blue curtain doorway. You'll be taken to the basement, where downloadable items are stored. A menu will appear with two options. The 1st option is to transfer a download from the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus to a Tamagotchi-iD. The 2nd option is to transfer a download from a cellphone to the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus.

So far we haven't found any Tamagotchi-iD games that work on a Tamagotchi-iD L.

About not being able to create more downloads... That is most likely because you already have one of whatever you're trying to make. You're allowed to have one photo studio backdrop based on each background pattern, one photo studio costume set based on each main costume, one accessory from on each base accessory. When you attempt to make a second based on the main item, you'll see a warning message appear. Then you'll be asked to confirm whether you want to delete your earlier creation. If you select yes, you'll be allowed to proceed with making a new one.

The things I want to create, I create with the things I got new, but it wont let me either! Really strange! Can you delete backgrounds, so that I could make more? I already downloaded them on to the ID L.

I don't remember being able to delete them on the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus, however you can over-write them with new ones.

On the Tamagotchi-iD L you can delete downloaded items. When you select a downloaded item, you'll see question with three possible answers: yes, no, delete. After you select "delete", another question asking to confirm delete will appear with two possible answers: yes, no.

But I still don't know WHY I can' create anything anymore on the station! It makes the bad sound, and shows a little blue square with japanese writing in it at the bottom left corner. Above is japanese writing too. I would add a picture. but don't know how! please help me!

Ingredients are consumed when you create download files. Perhaps you've run out of enough ingredients necessary for whichever type of download you're trying to create. To obtain more ingredients, play the built-in minigames.

To post a picture you need to first upload it to a photo hosting site such as imageshack.us or photobucket.com Then, either provide a link to the photo, or post it inline with your message by using the Insert Image button above the text box where you type in your reply to this message.

Are special recipies given to mix certian things? I can't mix anything I want?

Are special recipies given to mix certian things? I can't mix anything I want?
For Accessories and Photo Studio Costumes & Backdrops, you can mix the ingredients however you wish.

For Meals (Kuchipatchi's kitchen), Snacks (Chamametchi's kitchen), Toys (Mametchi's workshop), and Wallpapers (Kuromametchi's studio) only certain combinations of ingredients work. Below are all the working recipes of these types, for the built-in ingredients.

Recipes_Kuchipatchis_Kitchen.jpg

Recipes_Chamametchis_Kitchen_.jpg

Note: Be careful when selecting beans. There are two kinds: coffee beans, and azuki beans. They look similar but are not interchangeable.

TamaDepaRecipes.jpg

Recipes_Kuromametchis_Studio_c.jpg

Note about any of the above ingredients you haven't seen on your Home Tamagotchi Station Plus yet: As you play the built-in minigames more and more, new ingredients will be unlocked and available to be won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you SOOOO much! Somehow I always mixed the ingridients up wrong, that's why it didn't work! :D I'm so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back