TAMA-GO CONNECTING MUSIC STAR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's suppose to do it itself. Don't worry. It's just the matter of luck. :) Hope I helped.

skill points and training or your music star a tamago will be who wins it depends on those factors

skill points and training or your music star a tamago will be who wins it depends on those factors
I don't think so, because then if your Music Star has 999 in every category, that's not fair to the Tamago if it has nothing that can beat it. I think it's just luck and coincidences.

Violetchilluvr3

You cant actually control the games. Whenever they connect, you just wish your tama the best ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

I don't think so, because then if your Music Star has 999 in every category, that's not fair to the Tamago if it has nothing that can beat it. I think it's just luck and coincidences.

Violetchilluvr3
no what i meant was if your tamago has full training and your music star has less than 500 the tamago will have a better chance at winning or something ill have to expiriment with that when i get mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back