tamatown.com V6 donation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatsmilinggirl

Reaction score
how much have u donated @ the gotchi records for the prince? :) (idk if im on the right forum?)

I haven't donated at all xD I never understood the point of it, all those items which you get when you donate are so easy to get nowadays so I won't be bothered to donate in future. :)

it's actually not about the items that the prince will give you.. its says that when you have the biggest donation, the new city will be named after you..

it's actually not about the items that the prince will give you.. its says that when you have the biggest donation, the new city will be named after you..
Nah, they told those things even before the swirly sweet city and those other cities opened... and they never named it for after anyone. And it would be quite stupid if they did that because it's so easy to cheat and donate points so the new town would be named after a cheater for sure. :p

Nah, they told those things even before the swirly sweet city and those other cities opened... and they never named it for after anyone. And it would be quite stupid if they did that because it's so easy to cheat and donate points so the new town would be named after a cheater for sure. :p
awh.. i haven't think abt that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back