Photo Dojo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
Photo Dojo is a fighting game for the DSi in which you can use the DSi Camera to make and fight real people (or fan-made art) as in-game fighters. Although the game is addictive to me, the CPU AIs seem either weak or very stupid to have a lasting appeal. Right now, I am making Daisy (Mario Series) as a cartoon fighter.

(Viewer Poll! If you would like to see me as a fighter [and reveal how I really look], post "Yes" in red lettering at the front of your post.)

Edit: Custom Art Fighter Blanks are here: Photo Fighter X

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!

Anyhow, my friend has a DSi and we often get together and make fighters when we're bored. I once brought my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book to his house and we created a fighter with the cover [we named him Potter-Man]. He said "I CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH!" if he won.

We also took pictures of a random creamy-coloured blanket and called him 'Cream'.

But I love Photo Dojo; I really hope it'll come out for 3DS; I mean, what could be better than 3D Photo Dojo?!

...Okay maybe a 4D Photo Dojo but I think that'll come in about 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back