WHAT ARE THE COMPLETE TAMA-GO FIGURES?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatsmilinggirl

Reaction score
Kuromametchi

Ringotchi

Sebiretchi

Chamametchi

Mametchi

Makiko

Kuchipatchi

Violetchi

Kilalatchi

Mimitchi

Grippatchi

Ichigotchi

Ponytchi

-saw this o youtube..

anything more??

-what are the games, shops or items of these or the one u'll add?

(except those underlined)

THANK YOU!

The only ones that have been released so far are ChaMametchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi and Ringotchi if I'm not mistaken. So in other words, I don't think anyone knows the games, shop items, etc on the others that you listed.

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

Not all of them have been released yet so there really is no 'complete' list. More like an 'up-to-date' list. The figures are usually released in 'waves' of 6. We've had 2 wave releases so far. Chamametchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, and Ringotchi were released during the first wave and Kuromametchi, Sebiretchi, Ponytchi, and Ichigotchi were part of the second wave. We were under the impression that Makiko and Shimashimatchi were going to be released during the second wave but there have been reports of them only being released in the Philippines to date. It turns out that they will be released to other parts of the world sometime this spring (here's hoping).

If you would like to know what type of items the figurines contain, I highly recommend browsing around the site and see what it has to offer because a lot of times, this information has already been put together and posted somewhere. You can use the Search bar at the top of the page as well. Google searching also helps me too. You'd be surprised at what you can find! For instance, HERE is where the wave 1 figurine information is and HERE is some wave 2 info.

thre should be 100 of them in total so thats not nearly all of them and not nearly all of them have been released so nobody can tell you those yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back