Tama-Go Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTamaCandy

Reaction score
Hi. Do you think the Chamametchi figure on the tama-go is better than the Mametchi. Also I heard that the figure that comes with the tama-go does not have all the features in the tama figure you buy separately. Is that true? Thanks. Also please tell me the games in the Mametchi figure. Once again, thanks.

The only figure I have is the one that came with my Tama-Go, so I can't tell you whether Mametchi or Chamametchi is better, but it's a different figure if you buy it separately. That's a lite figure, whereas one you buy separately is a full figure. Lite figures have only one game.

Like Fida said, the Gotchi figures that are sold seperately are called "full" figures. They do contain 2 games, a shop that has 9 items in total (different on each figure). The items you purchase using a gotchi figure is only available when the figure is attached. There's also a certain item that you receive on TamaTown when you log on with that specific figure attached to your TMGO.

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back