My first v6 log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabriostar

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

It's tamabriostar here and i am going to start my new log very soon :)

I got my first music star tama off of ebay tonight and it should arrive rather soon i hope.

I can wait for it to come so i can play with it heaps! I think i would like a girl first and i would probably call her Skye, but if i get a boy first then i dont mind because then i would probably call him Cole :D

Im sooo excited and i cant wait.. so keep reading if your wanting to read my log often and when my tama comes i should have alot to say as i dont have much right now, Im hoping to have more than one tama though :rolleyes: but im not to sure if my mum will let me buy a few more, i just want another one so that tey can connect :D anyways, for now im going to keep you guys updated on what happens between getting the tama and starting it up, but it might be a few days yet because it says about 6-8 working days :p

Anyways, for now im going to roll up because this log is getting pretty long and i haven't even got my tama yet, haha, goodbye for now people :D

Tamabriostar :wacko: :lol: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Och, i still haven't got this silly tamagotchi and im getting too excited.. :/ Im trying to find my old ones but i swear i must have thrown them away by accident or something :/ Sillygirl. Anyways, i'm just writing up some more posts because the excitement of waiting for it to come here is too much :p I wan it now! haha, i sound eally greedy if i say that so, sorry, im just uber excited. So, i would buy another one off of my friend but i just spent all my money that i ad in change o this one so thats not gonna happen. :( well, for now im gonna go and find somewhere or something else to take my excitement out on :D Will post probably tomorrow with more and more excitement.

Sorry if im ranting on too much, hehe, bye bye for now :D :furawatchi:

WHAT!? I just checked the ebay and at first it said that it would come between 6-8 days, but now its saying that it will come between the 29th of April - the 5th of May?! Now i am confused, and this excitement is getting too much. Sorry, if i rant on, its just, im to excited for it to come.

But, on the plus side, i have some more money and so i might buy another cheap-ish one off of ebay that will hopefully come sooner. I need a tamagotchi soo bad right now, i need something to play with anyways, and och, i dont know, i just need one, its truly unbelievable, i just need one, baddd... To be very honest, i don't know how i feel like this.. :/ Oh well, i got to go to the shop now, and when i come back 'll probably search stuff on ebay :D i think i either might get anther music star so that they can be best friends and marry and that, or i might get another generation like a v5 but they're kinda expensive on ebay and they're all the way from Japan or America. :/ Anyways, im gonna leave now because i really think this is getting pretty long, but to round it all up, laters! :D :furawatchi:

YAY!! Thanks to my AMAZING granny, i have got yet another tamagotchi to look forward to arriving soon-ish :D It's another music star but its a different design, this ones the black one with the headphones on the shell of the tamagotchi and the other one is a light blue version but with a city view :D I'm sooo excited for these two to come, and when i bought the black one i made sure that it will come soon and that the newer one only has 3-4 working days which means it should be here on about Tuesday or Wednesday because of the Sunday and that the Monday being a bank holiday. :(

Anyways, i looked at the date that they are supposed to come is the 29th of April would be the Friday, but the one that i ordered first is coming between the 29th - the 5th of May, so, hopefully they will both come around about the same time :D

Anyways, im gonna leave now so LATERS! ;) :furawatchi:

I CAAANNNTTTT WAAAAIIITTT! :eek:

But i want my first tama, if its a girl, to be a Nikiko!

pointless post, i know, but im excited! :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: <_< :wacko: :lol: :ph34r:

Och, im getting faaar too excited now, I've even come up with heaps of 5lettered names and written them down in case i don't know what to name my tamagotchi. Want me to name some? SURE!

Boy.. Girls..

Codie Laney

Spark Carly

Cole Ella

Tyler Amie

Ryder Kira

Zane Kayla

Zack (which was also my old v2's name) Alysa

Jory Angel

Jace Dylan

Finn Torie

Ninja Skye

Ali Ria

Asher Riley

Jake Bella

Jordi Bea

Calum Luna

Chase Lily

Thats it...........................For now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
EEEEEK!

So it's about 5 days until my black tamagotchi music star should come :p excited much? I've been checking ebay all day but i cant seem to find any decent other tamagotchi's? If you've found any then message me with the links? Thanks! :D

Anyways, i just wanted to say that i was in town all day today and i just got back, but i went into every shop and asked if they had any and they all turned me down saying that they didn't sell them anymore.. :( and that really put me down.

Although, as much as i love ebay and everything, i just want to get one right now and for it to be here right now so i can play with it, because i get far too excited when i have a set amount of days/times for it to come, i think, when i get home, that i will probably take a trip up to the loft/attic to see if they're in any boxes up there because they would have been packed when we moved in the summer. I know the summer was quite a while ago but i havent really been looking forward to be back into tamagotchi until now, i dont know why but it just came on me..

Anyways, i'm gonna go head up the loft and i'll post later if i've found anything.. BYES! :D :furawatchi:

Okay, so i just came on here shortly to say.. MY BLACK V6 IS COMING TOMORROW! YAAY!!

Thats all.. :)

EEEEK! One of my tamas came today! And ive started it up and its a little girl called Skye, at the moment heres her stats:

0yr

10lb :L

Hungry <3<3<3<3

Happy <3<3<3<3

stress 00

tone 86

rhythm 40

original 30

Hip-Hop Music

Hitodetchi

1g

3000p :D

Okaay so, the last post i made was quite short because my little cousin came round and all she wanted to do was play so we did. But heres some more info about this tamagotchi. I was quite chuffed that it came today because it was actually supposed to come on friday :) Anyways, it got sent to my granny's so after school i got changed and walked down there, ready to start up my wee baby :')

I ripped off the packaging and i was kinda confused because it look rather smaller than what it did back in the day :p But maybe thats just because my hands have gotten bigger since i was 7. Haha.

Anyways, when out of the packaging, i took out the tab and set the time, date and birthday:) I was waiting a while but it finally hatched into a baby girl :') I named her Skye.

Right now, Skye is sleeping but i will tell you her stats:

Girl

10lb

Skye

Hungry <3<3<3<3

Happy <3<3<3

Stress 04

Tone 97

Rhythm 50

Original 40

Hitodetchi

Hip-Hop Music

1G

3000p :)

So thats about Skye for now and about her stats, comment or PM me about anything you want and your sure to get an answer... Eveentually. Haha.

Byee Byeee

-Tamabriostar <3

(PS- We also went on tamagotchieurope.com for about 2 hours, hehe)

Well, what can i say today, well, i haven't really been taking very good care of her today because i had school and then straight after i had my little cousins birthday party :) Anyways, Skye has turned into a teenager, ringotchi, due to the bad care.. but the strange thing is, it says that she is still 0yrs old? So if you know anything about that, please do help me, im confused.

Anyways, when i was at school i was sitting at lunchand she got 2000p from the king, how nice! and so we nicely spent some of that at the shop on a plant which turned into a beautiful flower :)

She got sick once and did like 5 poops today :L Ha Ha.

Im just going to check her stats so here it is.

0yr

30lb

hungry <3<3<3<3

happy <3<3<3<3

stress 04

tone 183

rhythm 74

original 119

Pop music (she went from hip-hop, to latin, to pop)

ringotchi

1G

4800p

so thats skyes stats for now :)

also today we went on tamagotchieurope.com for a while and got some stuff to do up her apartment and we also made a CD and put it in for the comp next week :)

Also, another weird thing, since she is a teen now, she hasnt aged? she hasnt been to pre-school? and she hasnt been to music school? also, she hasnt got a band yet?:/ If anyone can help with these problems.. Thanks :)

Okay guys, its time for another short update on Skye :D

This morning, skye turned into a memetchi, but i had the girls destiney so i used that on her :) And we've been looking to be getting pro-debut, but she always gets

O O X :/

I dont know how to get that last O? Anyways, she got two presents from the king, a chocolate bar and a lobster, so shes ate them:p I've tried for pro-debut for ages, haha but i still havent got it, even though ive completed the band game 3 times. But the judges should come again soon so im gonna go ahead and practice, but first, im gonna give you Skyes stats..

Girl

Skye

2yr

25lb

Hungry <3<3<3<3

Happy <3<3<3<3

Stress 06

Tone 569

Rhythm 359

Original 597

R&B Music

2240p

Dazzilitchi

:D Thats it for now.. Until Later :D

Yaaaaaaaay! Skye passed the judges FINALLY, and is currently at 1st place. She has got 1st place awards for Rock N' Roll and Hip Hop :)

Im very pleased! We also have been visiting Tokyo,London, Sydney and New York.. Playing concerts and alot of people have showed up to them due to the whole rows being full :)She just turned four about 10 mins ago and she is currently sleeping, i just cant wait for her to have the matchmaker come and so i can move onto the next generation, it won't be too long though because she just turned four about an hour ago, so she should turn 5 tomorrow and i will change the time so that she can have her kid before i go back to school on Tuesday.

Whereas, im STILL waiting for my other tama to come and its taking forever, its been more than two weeks :eek: To be precise,it has been about 16 days :( Im sick of waiting.

Anyways, today, me and Skye went online for about half an hour as it was all i could afford to go on for because it was such a nice day and i didn't want to waste it :p Then, we played games and concerts all day long, and i have been looking after her all day long too, keeping her stress levels down, making sure the hearts are full etc. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day aswell so im gonna go out and maybe sunbathe for a bit whilst am playing with her :)

Here's Skyes stats for now even though she is sleeping..

Skye

4yrs

34lb

Happy <3<3<3<3

Hungry <3<3<3<3

Stress 00

Tone 941

Rhythm 653

Original 929

Hip-Hop Music

1G

45420p

Dazzilitchi

Thats all for now as i have to get to bed :p Niiiighhtt :furawatchi:

Okay, so sorry about not being able to keep track as much as i would like to but this post may be kind of long because i need to tell you about EVERYTHING thats has happened. Well, basically, on tuesday, yesterday, my other tama that i ordered had arrived and so i was setting the time and everything for it and i was getting excited hoping it was a boy :D The amount of happiness that overcome me when i seen that little black petitchi pop out of the egg was great. I decided to name him Codie ,because thats the middle name of one of my 'friends' :L haha, anyways, his toy is a UFO and his instrument is a violin :D After codie was a petitchi, h turned into a kuchitamatchi, and then into a kikitchi. (I LOVE KIKITCHI'S, THEY'RE SOO CUUTE!) So right now Codie is 1yrs old :)

As for my other tama, Skye, while i was fixing Codie up, i heard a bleep and it was for the door icon, so i went to the door and guitaritchi came and first of all gave me 1,000,000p but the time after, he brought my little Skye a Mametchi to marry :D I was so happy as i also love mametchis :) So, they worked their magic and i sat and watched the fireworks set off and end. I waited for a while until finally, another baby girl popped out :D Right now, skye is supposed to leave her baby girl but she isn't but i dont mind because i do love my Skye :) I think i might name the girl Riley or Bayley :) Cause they sound cute. Right now, both tamas are sleeping but i will try and get their stats up, if i can see it because the lights are off in my room at the moment. Oh yeah, while i try and set the light off my laptop to my tama, im also hoping to put up some pictures of the tamas? If anyone knows then please tell me :)

Another thing, thank you for the 117 views so far! Im pleased, even though my log obviously isnt the best :)

Heres Skyes stats:

6yr

47lb

hungry <3<3<3<

happy <3<3<3<3

stress 00

tone 999

rhythm 999

original 999 :) WOOP!

Asian Music

1g

4047190p :eek:

And heres Codie's stats:

1yr

20lb

hungry <3<3<3<3

happy <3<3<3<3

stress 25 (woops)

tone 41

rhythm 14

original 24

classical music

1g

3200p :)

Well thats it from me right now, i'll try and log tomoro :) Bye-Bye :)

(PS I told you it would be a long post:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back