What all have i got to go do for my music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabriostar

Reaction score
Okay, so im getting one of my music stars on tuesday and the other one next friday, but im wondering what all i need to do for my music star?

I need to know everything, about school, work, babies, ranks, matchmaker, everything.. And if there are websites, can you send me the links? Thanks :D :D

Well there's lots of V6 information scattered across the forums.

You can find growth / character charts in the Reference Section, as well as the original English instruction manual.

Here's a note about setting the date.

This link has some growth information.

Here is a list of the Concert Times.

This is a just a few links you should find useful. Using the search engine (top right hand corner of the page) on the website and typing in "music star" can help you find other information available here at TamaTalk.

You can also check out the Tama V6 page on my website.

Hope you find this useful and I hope you make use of the search feature ;)

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

Okay this will be a long thing for me to type but im bored so im going to help you. :)

When you first get your tamagotchi and pull the tab out of the back an egg will apear on the screen. Press any one of the three buttons and it should come up with a screen that tells you to put in the date well fill all of that out. Put the day and then the month first. The next thing is the time. Then you have to put the tamgotchi's birthday in. (this can be anyday you want it to be.) Then you must fill in your username. Your username can only be 5 characters long and this will be part of your log in for when you log your tamagotchi onto tamatown. Then after you fill that all out and click the middle button it should take you back to the egg. After about a minute or so then your egg will start shaking and then it will crack and your tama baby will jump out. You will have three gifts above your tama's head and your tama should be crying. well click any button and then fill out your tama's name. After you have that all done your ready to take care and play with your tama. There should be an ezxlamation mark above his head and it should be flashing. well that means he is starving. go to the second tab (clicking button A to get there)and feed your new baby four meals and then four snacks if you want or you can just go play games to fill up his/her happy hearts. The baby will be very needy for about an hour then should tranform into a child. thats where i start explainging some other things.

Ill add some more sections as you reply. :)

Thanks for the help,you two :D I will reply again when i finally get my tamagotchi :) :furawatchi:

Okay well before you get your new tama it will tranform into a child right. Well im going to explain those things now so you understand everything you need to know for your first day of care. :)

Your tama: Your child tama will be needy but not very. Mostly this stage is for playing games and just letting your tama have fun. Your tama will be a child for about a day and a half. The next day it will tranform into a teen. (if i remember right) Some things for you tama as a child would be the fact that it doesnt get as much stress as an adult would. It has a game that makes your tama happy and earns you skill points but still add a little bit of stress. 2 stress points if you win and 4 stress points if you loose. this is called jumprope.

Jumprope: This game is played with the middle button only. (I think you can also use the A button ((the first button))). What will happen is you will click on the door icon after the teacher come and visits you with a gift. This gift will always be a toy. After that you can go to the school by clicking on the door then clicking away. click A again when the screen shows up with the words Away... Then it will take you to the school. You will have to press the A button a couple more times then it will start making a weird sound. this sound will happen twice and while its going on another tama will be walking onto the screen. this tama will be the kid you have to beat or whatever. then a rope will appear. press the B button when it gets close to just under your face and your tama will jump over it. Keep going tell either you loose or win.

your tama will also have baby food and milk always right. When you tama is a child you can just feed it those. But when your tama turns into a teen it will only each two of each. then you have to start buying food.

More info coming after you comment saying you have your tama. :) im growing my tama's right now and they are children all three of them so this is easy for me to explain. :) well have fun playing :)

I have got my tama now and its an adult, but, i dont know what to do because when i press the away button it goes to the band game thing when you press the buttons to the music and that, and i always miss one? and it always goes.. UHUHHH and i have to do it again?

Also, how can i pass the judges? How can i get more fans and everything? And finally, how to get pro-debut? Because i realy dont know what to do :/ Thaanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back