New Tamagotchi! maconalds toys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here are the new maccas toys coming to asia that I found on bandai asia.com

tamagotchi.jpg

As you can see they have the english anime logo instead of the chinese version so it could be possible that they will come to places in Australia and new zealand because one of bandai asia's places that they ship toys to is Australia and new zealand but It is most likley that it wont happen. I will update if I find any more information and news about these toys.

Why can't this be in the UK! They never have anything decent in the UK in MD! It's all Shrek and that kind of stuff! :(

Why can't this be in the UK! They never have anything decent in the UK in MD! It's all Shrek and that kind of stuff! :(
I feel your pain. I haven't seen anything as awesome as this in any fast food place here. Asia gets all the good stuff. :(

I'm guessing this is gonna be released in Hong Kong (in the small print at the bottom,they talk about HK$)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really cool! Didn't McDonald's have Tamagotchi happy meals when the originals were popular too?

I feel your pain. I haven't seen anything as awesome as this in any fast food place here. Asia gets all the good stuff. :(

I'm guessing this is gonna be released in Hong Kong (in the small print at the bottom,they talk about HK$)
Ditto on asia gets all the good stuff.sadly. :(

I always like it when the fast food joints have toys based on electronic pets. I remember when McDonalds had Furbys and Poo-Chis and when Burger King had FurReal Friends. Too bad we can't get these Tama toys in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back