Music Star band help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
I got a Music Star a few months ago but I have no idea how to work the bands and all that. I'm not a new Tama owner, far from it, but I just can't understand it. I know how to form a band and everything, but what about practices? Do they make your band better? How do you get a better ranking and get more fans? When you have a teen and you send them to music school, how do you play the mini-game? What's the best way to raise skill points? And so on.

Thanks for any and all help!

Yes practice does make your band preform better. The way to do that is after the band teacher come to your door go form your band like you said. Then click away again and it has a game. it will show all three characters right. button A for the character to the far right button B for the one in the middle and button C for the one on the far left. When the notes appear above the tama's head then click on the corresponding button. this game also earns you skill points and same with the jump rope and band practice while your band is an adult. If you need help for the adult please message me and ill explain that

I practice a lot when my Tama is an adult but I never get a good star ranking.

Best way to practice is as Teenager...

If you practice and win the game around 10 times, you can usually pass Pro Debut no problem.

In case you do not pass... Practice 3-5 times (Win 3 times) and have low stress before the next audition.

As an adult to get Higher Rank, practice and win Adult band game (there are two rounds).

Also make sure not to miss concerts, be full happiness and hungry with low stree (below 15)

Points are not really important.

Having around 500 is normally enough. Only really need points for getting Mega Drum.

The best way to raise skill points is honestly letting your Gotchi Practice and keeping stress down.

Keep them happy and praise often when they play with instrument, their points will go up without need for games.

After baby stage, my little ones rarely play with the toy on their own and prefer practice.

If you need Pro Debut and Concert times... Use search at top. Something like "Music Star Concert/Pro Debut Time"

Good Luck with your v6 Star Tama.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back