TamaGo Training Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I guess I'm not totally new to the TamaGo, but I do have something that is really bugging me. Okay, I've only gotten 1 training point in all of my 4 generations. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this!! I always catch my tamas in their "pee wiggle" dance, and my friend says this gets training points, but its never worked! I seriously need help because I want to get a good character! What gets training points and how to get it! Thanks!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

when your tamago has a exclamation mark over the top then either praise it or timeout (timeout) will give you a training point and if you catch them doing the pee pee wiggle then click on the potty before he/she poops and then that should get you some more training points (so ive heard ive been studying them all day since i just bought one today)

I noticed that when I tried catching my Tamagotchi doing the pee-pee wiggle dance when it's in the baby stage (the easiest time to watch for it because it happens so frequently), the training meter doesn't increase. This leads me to believe that it doesn't start increasing until you catch it doing the dance after your Tamagotchi has evolved into a toddler. Granted, I've only really tried completely filling up the training meter once (my life is way too busy for me to be looking out for the dance all the time) but this is what I've observed. Maybe this applies to you?

Exactly that! I have a pretty busy life and I cant just be staring at my TamaGo for the dance and for lonely calls all the time. Plus, I have tried to get my adults to the bathroom, but that doesnt change their meter. I caught my Hoshitchi last night doing the dance, so she now has one training point. I really want to get Lovelitchi, though, and I think you have to fill up the training bars...does anyone by chance know a list of times when the lonely calls go off? Then, at that time, I'd know to look at my tama. Is there by chance a link or something? Thanks :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

I remember I have read in binary's log somewhere where he lists the pooh cycle for each stage....I have resolved to set the alarm clock on my cellphone to about 5 minutes prior to the 'scheduled' pooh time and by doing this according to binary's log I have managed to catch my tama everytime in time to make him/her go to the bathroom - my first tama on my Tama-Go was Lovelitchi!! Hope this helped a bit!

Haven't played with my Tama-Go for a while....Hmmmm, since it is holiday....?....(takes Tama-Go out)..... :D

Thanks! Im going to go look it up right now. Gotta get that Lovelitchi... :) Have fun with your tamago! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

EDIT: Could someone please post a link and tell me where to find this please? thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! That helped a lot! For some reason, the times dont work, sadly...thanks for helping though! :) Anyone else got a suggestion, before 4:00? I really want that Lovelitchi!!!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Thanks! That helped a lot! For some reason, the times dont work, sadly...thanks for helping though! :) Anyone else got a suggestion, before 4:00? I really want that Lovelitchi!!!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi
I tried the times too.They don't work for me either (i even have a belltchi like in the log) Maybe you could try different times?Sometimes when you clean up poo the training bar goes up 1.

I guess the times are just random. I finally got 11! I just need one more!! Any suggestions?

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

OMG you have 11?!I only have 1 XD!Try keeping your tama with you everywhere!Over the summer last year,I had my tama-go with me everywhere and I got a full training bar in a few days.(no idea how i managed to do that XD)

They only call sometimes, and you can only get training points when they're a toddler or teenager. Babies don't get trained, and adults are done with it. The pee pee wiggle dance gives you 3 training points a piece, and the calls give you... one? Not sure about that one. You have to keep a constant watch on it, though. And get lucky...

Violetchilluvr3

I reset and now I have a hoshichi with 3 training points.Does anyone know how many you can get in a day for a toddler? The poo cycle is every 1 hr. And 40min. For toddlers

I get Lovilitchi allllllll the time :angry: . But I am an expert on getting good care tamas! So the training level nedds to be high. To help you I think you should keep your tama paused most of the time so you can look after it without having to stare at it all day long! Hope I helped. :D

I currently have Gozarutchi on my Tama-Go with NO training bars whatsoever......So I have been cleaning up after him the whole time. And then he got married today (still with NO training bars) and the next thing I saw him going to the bathroom all by himself giving the happy beep. So, even a tama with not training gets to be well-trained grown-up when he/she is married :D

Does anyone know the bathroom cycle for teens??? I have a shelltchi and desperatly want a makiko. Need an answer sort of soonish! Thanks! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Does anyone know the bathroom cycle for teens??? I have a shelltchi and desperatly want a makiko. Need an answer sort of soonish! Thanks! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi
Babies: every 10 minutes

Toddlers:every 1 hour and 40 minutes

Teens:every 2 hours and 20 minutes

Adults:every 3 hours and 20 minutes

:)

Thanks! Im going to go look it up right now. Gotta get that Lovelitchi... :) Have fun with your tamago! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

EDIT: Could someone please post a link and tell me where to find this please? thanks! :)
If you don't take your TamaGo to the bathroom and it does it's business on the ground, you can click time out every time it happens. After a while your TamaGo will be potty trained, and every time it makes it to the bathroom you can praise it and get even more training points. So far my TamaGo has 11 points. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back