South Park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
this is for people who like south park, if you hate it Leave!

i remember last year they made an episode that reminded me of my old neighbour who didnt leave me and my mom alone and had screaming kids.

in the episode cartman had a new neighbour. then the neighbour knocked on the door LOUD, Then the mom of cartman (dont remember her nsme) said that you will have to come back later plz and the man said "ya ya ya ya i know, but please i need gloves" so she got gloves for him, as soon as cartman came from school the neighbour knocked on the door again and asked

I only like Seasons 1-8

It stopped being funny after Season 8 in my opinion.

Southpark is not the best one but somethime I watch it, too. And it's funny ;D

Recently saw the Lord of the Rings episode again, I wonder how I wasn't so weirded out the first time I heard Token describe *ahem* "Lord of the Rings" :eek:

Oh, also...

"Makin' movies, makin' songs, and fightin' round the wooooooooorrrrrrrrllllld!!!!" :D

My dad literally quotes South Park at least ten times a day. Sonce they have so many episodes on Netflix, my brother, dad, and I are working on watching them all!

My favorites are Chinpokomon, Child Abduction is Not Funny, and It Hits the Fan.

Kenny and Tweek are probably my favorite characters haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back