Why wont she grow? Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabriostar

Reaction score
Well, im kinda new to this tama, and i havent really been taing very good care of her because i have school and today i had my little cousins party :p But anyways, i started her up about 4:59pm yesterday and about ten minutes ago, she turned into an ringotchi, due to the bad care :( but, she still hasn't turned 1 year old? Im confused? Shes a teenager and she hasnt turned 1 yet?

Any help will do :) And could someone please tell me whats wrong?

Thaaanks. :)

Would help to know which version Tama you have.

~Phnx

Turning into a teenage at age 1 is normal. It only takes 30hours for v6Star Tama to become Teenager.

She should turn 1 today... as in the Age should change at 4:59 or perhaps sometime after.

If you have paused or changed the hours... you may have messed up the internal age clock. (This happened to me once.)

Maybe the growth will continue, but the age will not change.

At "age 5" the (About 5 days from today) Guitarman should come, if he does not you may have to do clean restart.

Let us know later today or tomorrow if the age changes for you.

~Phnx

Okay thank you! But i have just checked it and it now says 1yr :D Thankyou!

To stop that happening again here are some tips...

1. Don`t pause it at night.

2. Don`t push the reset button.

Hope I helped! ;)

Im glad that it is all working okay now.

Regards

Jordboss

Yes Im glad it is working again The v6 is a very confusing thing due to the age patterns

Regards

Mudkipchi

Thanks Guys :)

She is now 3 years old and she should turn four tonight :p

She turned 1 whilst i was asleep soi checked it in the morning.

Thanks again :)

-Tamabriostar :D

I am going to close this topic since the question has already been answered and also to prevent further accumulation of off-topic conversations that could otherwise be continued via PM. Thanks! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back