Pokemon Fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary_fun

Reaction score
Hey! I thought since lots of people (including me!) Like poke mon so hey! Why don't we talk about pokemon and pokemon and more pokemon! So, fill in the question thingy down below and woo hoo!

(just put the number and the detail)

1.First name:

2. Favourite pokemon

3.Favourite pokemon Game

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon?

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder?

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt?

Ta-da! Have fun! :3

TM Edit: references to a Club within TamaTalk removed (site rules).

Please read carefully: Banned Topics and posts

A Pokemon Discussion topic is fine ;) so this has been left open - as long as it stays a friendly discussion topic there will be no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I forgot to add my details! well here ya go!

1.Veronica

2.Milotic

3.pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue

5.trainer

6.Osshawatt!

1.First name:

Tamsyn.

2. Favourite Pokemon:

Mew, obviously. But I also like Lucario, Serperior, Snivy, Servine, Garchomp, Lugia...

The list goes on.

3.Favourite Pokemon Game:

Reg. Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Black, Pokemon SoulSilver, and Pokemon Emerald.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue and Explorers of Sky.

4. On a scale from 1-10, how much do you like Pokemon?

10. Easily.

5. When playing Pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder?

Uh, Trainer, I guess.

6.Tepig, Snivy or Oshawott?

Snivy all the way.

1.First name: Sucks too much to be mentioned here... D:

2. Favourite pokemon: For looks and pokeathlon: Shaymin sky form. For battle: Garchomp. For nostalgia: Tie between Mudkip and Rayquaza.

3.Favourite pokemon Game: Heartgold.

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon?: 10. My fav video game ever.

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder?: Fighter/Pokeathlete :3 When I was little I was definitely a contest raiser like Ruby from Pokemon Adventures.

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt?: They all suck, but if i had to pick I'd say Snivy. Snivy is the coolest.

1.First name:

Renee

2. Favourite pokemon:

Stunfisk, Phione, Infernape, Serperior, etc.

3.Favourite pokemon Game:

R/S/E

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? (Hehe..... Oh, Pokemon Adventures.....)

Fighter all the way!

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawott?

SNIVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! >D

1.First name:

Sarah

2. Favorite pokemon:

Evee, Vulpix, Petlili, Skitty - anything cute really!

3.Favorite pokemon Game:

Pokémon Black/White

10. Pokemon is my life!!

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder?

Hard. Trainer I guess.

6.Tepig, Snivy or Oshawott?

OSHAWOTT

1.First name: Grayson (call me "Cain")

2. Favourite pokemon: Mudkip/Bulbasaur

3.Favourite pokemon Game: Emrald/Yellow/white

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon?: OVER 9000!!!

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder?: Evolver/Trader (might just be the same as exchanger...)

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt?: SNNNNIIIIVVVYYY!!

1.First name: Jeressa

2. Favourite pokemon LUXRAY ALL THE WAY =D!

3.Favourite pokemon Game Black, emerald

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon? 100000000000

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? Trainer

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt? Snivy =)

*removed - site rules * Anyhow, I want to say this.

For Red and Blue/Green, there was Yellow.

For Gold and Silver, there was Crystal.

For Ruby and Sapphire, there was Emerald.

For Diamond and Pearl, there was Platinum.

For Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness, there was Explorers of Sky.

So, for Black and White, I think there's going to be Gray/Grey.

But, if there was a Pokemon Gray/Grey, who would be the main Pokemon?

If you could get both Zekrom and Reshiram, which legendary would N have in the final battle?

Would there be more special features?

Would it be exclusive to the 3DS now that the system's out?

And, would you buy it [if you already have Black or White]?

These are my answers;

Maybe a Pokemon who hasn't been introduced to the games yet [eg. Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect].

If you could get both Zekrom and Reshiram, which legendary would N have in the final battle?

I actually don't know. Maybe he catches both but sets them free so you can catch them. Actually, maybe he doesn't get a legendary at all.

Would there be more special features?

Possibly but I doubt it.

Would it be exclusive to the 3DS now that the system's out?

Probably not, but there may be a special version for 3DS.

And, would you buy it [if you already have Black or White]?

For sure. I have both Diamond and Platinum, both Eo Darkness and Eo Sky.

How about you guys?

1.First name: Rosette (not so...)

2. Favourite pokemon: Rattata, Audino, Mew, Eevee

3.Favourite pokemon Game: Silver/Gold/Crystal.

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon? 1st gen of it so... 10.

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? Probably a Trainer....

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt? Snivy. But I like them all though.

The story with N is beginning to get me. I think I have 4 badges... I haven't played yet today.

Heads up everyone :) Clubs are not allowed on TamaTalk.

It is in our site rules and if you all take a moment to please read this rule

BANNED TOPICS AND POSTS you will see that we ask ppl NOT to make clubs - and we explain pretty clearly why.

Clubs create a feeling of exclusion.

It doesn't matter if you don't intend it to be that way. It doesn't matter if you will allow anyone to "join".

The fact is, that any club creates a situation where there are those who are part of it and those who are not.

So ... please don't ignore our site rules (including the one about back seat moderating) ;)

This topic can stay open - but I've edited the title and several of the posts within the thread to remove all references to clubs and whether anyone is breaking site rules or not.

So this topic has now become a Pokemon Discussion Topic for anyone who wants to talk about all things Pokemon.

* Topic Moved to Stuff We Play forum *

1.First name: Darius

2.Favourite pokemon To many to name. 5 year olds had to many back in 2004. x3

3.Favourite pokemon Game Red, Emerald, etc.

4.from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon? 100000000000000000000

5.When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? Breeder

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt? Oshawott

1.First name: Ross

2. Favourite pokemon: Mudkip, Togepi and litwick

3.Favourite pokemon Game: Sapphire

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon? 10 duh

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? Breeder

6.Tepig, Snivy or Oshawatt? Oshawott!!! =D

First Name; Pikaluvz (jk)

Favorite Pokemon; Pikachu. Second fave; any pokemon with colored cheeks (plusle, minun, pachirisu, and now emolga)

Favorite Pokemon Game; Tie between explorers of time and Soulsilver. I have yet to play Black/White and I want to play Hey You Pikachu

1-10; 10. Thousand.

I would probably describe myself as a pokemon breeder (say hello to my many pikachus) and a coordinator for contests (why didn't anyone put that?)

Oshawott. SO CUTE!!! >.<

1.First name: Rebecca

2. Favourite pokemon: Jigglypuff!

3.Favourite pokemon Game: Right now, Black. But I also like pokemon SNAP

4. from a scale from 1-10, how much do you like pokemon? 10!!!!

5. When playing pokemon, do you describe yourself as a Fighter, Trainer, Healer, Capturer, Evolver, Exchanger or Breeder? Breeder and trader!

6.Tepig, Snivy or Osshawatt? Osshawatt!

Hey, if anyone here has Blue or Red (I mean the Mystery Dungeon) have you ever sucessfully completed the 100-floor dungeons?

I completed the one to get Mewtwo-- TWICE! And the Mew one--ugh, must've gone through that OVER 9 000 times.

And I can only get to, like, floor 15 on those 'take-you-down-to-level-5-here' dungeons.

I found Darkness and Sky a whole bunch easier in reality. No 100-floor dungeons :>

Hey, if anyone here has Blue or Red (I mean the Mystery Dungeon) have you ever sucessfully completed the 100-floor dungeons?

I completed the one to get Mewtwo-- TWICE! And the Mew one--ugh, must've gone through that OVER 9 000 times.

And I can only get to, like, floor 15 on those 'take-you-down-to-level-5-here' dungeons.

I found Darkness and Sky a whole bunch easier in reality. No 100-floor dungeons :>
I have Both, But I only beat Blue/Ds version. I couldn't tell you how many times I had to redo the long dungeons. I haven't played it in a while. I still need to collect a few pokemon and legends. I can get so far in each dungeon.

Maybe a Pokemon who hasn't been introduced to the games yet [eg. Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect].
Actually, someone said Kyruem would be for Pokemon grey, and it's alredy being thought up and made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back