Tips for Middle School Please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
I need tips for middle school, I'm going to middle school this year. So, anyone who has gone through middle school, can you tell me some tips? It would be really helpful. Thanks!

Stay away from the preps. If they come near you ignore them or just fight them off. They are rude and will try to annoy you.

People are extremely immature. Expect lots of fights between friends and friends bringing new friends you may not like into the picture.

Schoolwork will get a little harder. You will be able to adapt easily though if you are smart. If not...

It's not as easy as it sounds, but be yourself. Some people might try to pressure you into doing something that's against the way you think, or you may try to be someone you're not, just to impress someone. Don't. At the end of day, those people won't matter if they try to change you like that, so don't make them matter. Get what I'm saying there?

Next, drama, drama, drama. If you haven't had this problem yet, it starts in Middle school. Just try to stay out of it. Don't go around causing it either.

Join the crowd that you fit in with most. Don't be someone you're not just to fit in.

As said above, the work will get harder, and it's a big change, so be prepared to study and such.

Good luck! :)

PM me if you need help, anytime.!

I think the best way to live through Middle School is to just simply be yourself. As long as you are yourself, you will find friends you get along with and like you for being you! :)

And yeah, the work will increase. Be prepared for that but if you keep a healthy balance between school work and leisure time, it should be all good. :)

First step is to eliminate any rivals.

Challenge one of the popular kid's best friend to a duel, after eliminating him you must sever his head and taunt the popular kid with it. In his rage the popular kid will charge at you, eliminate him with your mafia squad. In the confusion and chaos that follows numerous warlords will challenge you, take the strongest warrior as you best friend, grab a few other allies, and even a third wheel if you want. As your power grows, you will be attacked by beings known as "teachers".

Slay them as they come, then a friendly constable will arrest you. I'll send Mr Fujita to you, and you'll both run to the Bahamas to join FRIDAYCorp. Queen Rebbeca of Black will await you there where you will undertake various missions to fuffil the goal of returning the Gem of FUN to the temple of Cereal. You will then be given the choice of taking any seat you want.

Source: Personal Experience.

Just know that kids can be mean, and it's best to surround yourself with a group of friends who like you for who you are, flaws in all.

Schoolwork may get a little harder, but it's not that bad once you get the hang of it.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Take a first few weeks to acquaint yourself with all that is new to you, and after a while you'll feel perfectly comfortable.

im in jr high. which most of you would probably call middle school, but as a soon-to-be fressshhmann, i have some tips.

•dont be 2 faced, talk about people, or tell secrets. you will be hated most of the time.

•dont be annoying.

•dont follow what everyone else is doing. popular or not, you can get by being yourself, believe me.

•be yourself

•get good grades. if you have good grades, your rep will go up

•no immaturedy <---i think i spelled it wrong

•dont be a hypocrite.

•be there for friends when they need you.

& lots more :)

i hoped this help. :)

Ok. Well, first off, there will be some jerk teachers, definitly. You'll have a little bit more homework, maybe, depending on your school. Lockers can be a pain at first, but after you get used to 'em they're easy sauce (aka second nature). It gets better the farther into the year you get. And yes, you still get homework and hard work after state testing.

Oh ya, ignore all the crappy drama and poop you get from people. My 6th grade year wasn't too enjoyable cuz this one chick kept destroying me from the inside out -___-. 7th grade was better though, until I met my math teacher. *shudder*

Just have fun and don't let people walk all over you ;)

im in 7th grade now. 6th isn't so bad compared to 7th... it is TERRIBLE. 8th grade is the best.

As for me, I learned it the hard way. I'm not really 15, and here's how I handled it.

I was always a people-pleaser and try to get along with everyone, though to those like the preps, bullies and snobs I'll just pretend. I try to be sarcastic and only try something that would make a name for myself as long as I like it. DON'T try to attempt to do something bad or be pressured. EVER. At all circumstances.

I tried to be a good sport and make others happy, and kept the bad things to myself. It may hurt, but don't get revenge. Unless you have a pretty good plan that gets you out of trouble ;) .

Oh, and my last advice?

BE YOUR B E S T S E L F.

Well yeah, that's me. Pretty average. I have some flaws that you shouldn't be influenced with, so don't try them :].

Last edited by a moderator:
<sigh> Middle school. good time, good time.

In my opinion, Middle school is great! I'm on my 2nd year of High School now.

For me, i was always quiet and tried to keep a group of friends around, this will help boost your confidence if you need it. also, try to make more friends, it will help make your experiance better and more fun.

Finally, Do your school work, I procrastinated alot in Middle School and still do now. Teachers hate that.

Hope i helped some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back