Being put under happy gas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
yesterday i had to get my cavaties filled and i got put under sedation (happy gas) and i dont remmeber anything but me saying that There where Cartman's all over the walls when there wasn't

have you ever had to be put under happy gas?

No but I'd need it

I have MASSIIIIIIVE panic attacks when I go to the dentist, it's my worst fear. D:

i had to be put under it AGAIN yesterday to get my cavites filled once again because apperently the last one broke! and i remember blacking out then the next thing i know i'm under nitrogen (proper name for happy gas) and im talking in Cartman's voice, and saying that someone needs to call Kyle Broflovski for fishes. xD

I love laughing gas, although I've only had it once, when I had to get four teeth pulled. I remember feeling completely blissful and carefree, and all of a sudden I wasn't scared at all that I had to get the teeth pulled. They could have told me that they were about to chop my arm off and I would have been fine, haha. Definitely would not hesitate to have it done again.

Yes, I've had it maybe twice? while getting my cavities filled. All I could think about was how sickly sweet it smelled. Even remembering it now makes me a bit queasy. D;

I take great care of my teeth so I never have any cavities:] and I don't get teeth pulled... So "happy gas" is out of the question for me....

I don't think it looks fun. My younger brother once had it and he was sooo loopy:[

I've only been put under by an IV for a rather uncomfortable medical procedure. I woke up partway through (WORST EXPERIENCE EVER) and the nurses upped the dosage to put me right back to sleep. Because of the extra sedation I ended up being out of sorts for days. It felt awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back