Sign in to follow this  
VioletetchiGirl101

eraser burns..

i have one on my hand thats huge and i have a scar from one on my arm. haha they hurt like crazy. has anyone else done it or have scars?

Yes, I do have a few. I have an electric eraser like this one:

!Bri1BiwBWk~$(KGrHqIOKjoEvNoEoge-BL0IE768UQ~~_35.JPG

It is like a dentist's drill, and if you put it on your arm/hand etc. it will feel like it is burning.

I've done it to the under side of my wrist before, when I was about 12 because I thought I was a bamf. But I don't remember why I exactly thought they were cool. Attention, maybe? Idk.

Would someone mind explaining to me what an eraser burn is? Google isn't really doing it for me.

whats that

why would you even do that 0_0

An eraser burn is very similar to carpet burn. Only it is caused by rubbing an eraser back-and-forth along the skin rapidly. It feels just like carpet burn in most cases and can damge the skin and leave scars. It is usually self-inflicted.

Some kids have played the "ABC game". It's a game where the other "opponent" rubs the eraser quickly back and forth across your hand applying pressure saying their ABC's slowly until you call mercy. When I was in 4th grade or so we played this game. I thought is was just a silly game. Recently, I have come to find out kids do this to themselves merely to inflict pain or harm. But, lemme tell you to be lil hard a**es we would see who was brave enough to put germX on our burns >.<

I would not reccomend doing eraser burns. I have annd it HURTS!

mew0099 coukld you tell me where you got your eraser "drill"??

• Like 1

okay, eraser burn is basically what @katie_bug said. if you do it for so long it scars. it doesnt hurt while you do it but it hurts horribly afterward.

@try honestly : i dont know why i did. at my school its called a sissy test. if you back down you get called a sissy or if you scream in pain your a sissy. i didnt know it was gonna scar either. everyone makes mistakes. no ones perfect. k, thanks.

I fell once and slid. I got a burn...