high school tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
NOTE: i know, i know. there is a topic currently out there about tips for middle school. this is about high school. high school is a completely different place from middle school. :)

any high school tips? im about to be a freshhhmann in 26 days!!!!!! (not including weekends) :)

Focus on school and do well! None of the drama that you think is so important is really going to matter. Have fun, though, too. But don't take social situations too seriously. High School was not the best time of my life (mediocre, it wasn't a bad time either), and people who say that probably never went to college, were socialites, puked their lunches back up into toilets, and work really bad jobs now. (I'm not saying enjoying it is a bad thing! I'm not bashing anyone either (purposefully...), but college is 20 times better than high school. I used these examples just to illustrate a point.)

AND, always stick up for what YOU believe in.

Oh man...High school...It's not as bad as everyone may think, and yet it's not all daisy's and roses either.

The first year of high school is always the best! :] ...At least for most people it is.

♥Remember, since your a freshmen everybody hates you. Except for everyone else in your same grade. It sounds cruel but it's true! D:

Since freshmen are normally immature, loud, and obnoxious all the older grades aren't really that fond of you, teachers don't really enjoy teaching the freshmen for the same reasons. So just be pleasant, nice, and listen to your teacher.

♥Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with the kids around you! That's the best way to make friends.

♥Don't submit to peer pressure. Though if you find yourself a nice group of friends you should be okay.

♥Join a club. This is a REALLY good thing to do in your first year of high school. It gets you used to the school and it's another great way to make friends.

♥Just enjoy yourself and don't listen to the dumb people! Do your work and you'll be alright. :,D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back