I need help with my v5 please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

middlemae

Reaction score
With my v5 tama, whenever I go to do anything (Such as go to the store, or play a game) , it acts as if I pushed the reset button at the back. Can someone explain to me why this happens?

Maybe because it was bought in Canada? I'm not sure about that though, because my other one is perfectly fine. HELP PLEASE :eek:

BTW thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
This has happened to me before.Put in a new battery the v5 gets glitchy when it has a low battery :)

Try to replace the battery, if that fails then clean the back and tighten the screws,

Regards

Okay thanks I'll try to replace the battery, and if that don't work then I'll clean the back, and tighten the screws.

Thanks you guys!!!!!

With my v5 tama, whenever I go to do anything (Such as go to the store, or play a game) , it acts as if I pushed the reset button at the back. Can someone explain to me why this happens?

Maybe because it was bought in Canada? I'm not sure about that though, because my other one is perfectly fine. HELP PLEASE :eek:

BTW thanks in advance

have you by any chance tampered with it if not try replacing the battery or otherwise you might have to buy a new one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back