Creepypastas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
I read Creepypastas.

And I love them despite the fact they give me nightmares.

Anyhow. I wouldn't think you know what a Creepypasta is. So I'll tell you about it. [Naw, I'm just gonna copy and paste the description from another site]

Creepypasta is a form of Copypasta and are short scary/horror stories that are regularly posted on message boards or sent via email intended to scare or unnerve the reader. Some are completely made up where as others are derived from old Urban Legends.

So basically, they are short scary stories.

The most notable are the following:

- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (BEN)

- Squidward's Suicide

- Dead Bart

- Pokemon Ghost Black

- Pokemon Lost Silver

- smile.jpg/smile.dog

- suicidemouse.avi

etc. etc.

Here is a huge website devoted to Creepypastas

[NOTE: Most stories contain profanity/disturbing images, audio or video. Read at your own risk.]

https://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/

So, if you have/currently/never want to read Creepypastas, post here. I'd love to hear about your opinions on them!

I read a couple. They're pretty good.

Mr. Widemouth was kind of neat. I've seen Smile Dog. That's one strange picture.

Ahh, Creepypasta. How I love creepypasta. My favourite has to be Majora's Mask, but I love any of them that are long, disturbing, and gruesome.

And while I'm at it...

U SHUDUNT HAV DUN DAT LOL

suicidemouse.avi is funny to me...the screaming part is when i start laughing really hard because i know its fake plus it sounds like cartman or stan screaming!

smile.dog is weird and i scared my friend with it.

Squidward's Suicide isnt scary to me. the video of it sounds like a angry guy at the mcdonalds drive thru. "NO DOLLAR MENU? RARARARARARARARARARA" xD

Dead bart if you sped the audio up its from a south park episode. so its fake.

none of these are scary to me, exept the pokemon lost silver one.

There is a south park creepypasta around the internet somewhere. i forgot where though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only recently got into reading Creepypastas, and I find them quite interesting, but scary.

I try to find ones without pictures because sometimes the pictures creep me out xD *coughSmileDogcough*

The gorier, the better imo :)

I love pokemon creepypastas

Glitchlett, Lost Silver, Black Version, Snow on MT Silver are some i like *u*

I showed my friends smile.jpg and smile.dog. (My friends are two girls and two boys.) The girls just kinda laughed nervously, while the two boys screamed and ran away before I could even tell them the story. And when I told them smile.jpg was the FAKE smile dog, they couldn't believe me (they thought smile.jpg was creepier). I read them Squidward's Suicide AND showed them the photo. The two boys were clinging to each other and cursing me for telling the story and the girls were shivering and swearing they'd never watch SpongeBob again. I told them innocently, "Enjoy your nightmares, kids!"

I didn't even get to suicidemouse.avi or Majora's Mask.

And ah frack, I went to a smile.dog/smile.jpg video on youtube and paused it ON THE SCREEN... TWICE so it enlargened. call me a wimp, but... meeps.

Lol I just posted a topic about this and I scrolled down then found this, and also Squidwards suicide, most of it is on youtube und Spongebob SquarePants: Red Mist.

i read one story from there (well, read and watched the videos) that was about the glitched Majora's Mask game, but other than that, no. Maybe i'll go check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back