Sign in to follow this  
mew0099

Creepypastas.

i read one story from there (well, read and watched the videos) that was about the glitched Majora's Mask game, but other than that, no. Maybe i'll go check it out.

Ahahahahaha yes~

Not bad stories actually. @___@

there is two south park lost episodes. One is about Kenny walking, and has the plot of suicidemouse.avi. another is about Cartman. :huh:

GO TO SLEEP.png freaks me out >.<

I quite like BEN too, 8D

I did read Pokemon Lavender Town Creepypasta. And the music from Lavender Town in pkmn games started to scare the hell out of me, though it never did before. Well, that story is very old, it can be even called urban legend, but seriously... it freaked me out for 2 months lol :(

I also did read Pokemon Lost Silver (yeah, only pokemon ones because I don't like creepypastas at all.) but I still think that Lavender is creepier.

Edited by zuz

Am I the only one who isn't really creeped out by these?

• Like 1

Anybody seen the creepypasta about Blue's Raticate?

Very dang convincing if you haven't played the game. The game says different things to what the creepypasta said it had.

The night after I read a few Pokemon creepypasta - I had a very disturbing dream.

Jade, can you give us a link to blue's raticate?

One of my favourite stories (apart from Squidward's Suicide) is The Comfy and Cozy Cabin. It's not just creepy, it's really sad too.

• Like 1