Pirpi's Tama-log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 119328

Reaction score
Well, being tama-less for so long my fiance got me a Mothra tamagotchi, she arrived today and already had a battery in so after setting the time i just had to wait!

Knowing old style tamas as well as i do, the Japanese is no issue at all :)

she hatched and after be stuffing her up with leaves and playing some games shes evolved into the Mothra larva - she also got sick, but her worshippers made her all better ;) - so now we just have to wait and see where she goes next! :D

So far this tama seems pretty low maintenance. been keeping my eye on it since she evolved to larva and shes not needed much at all. Should be interesting to see how she carries on growing! :p

Was out bowling with fiance and friends for his birthday, in that time Mothra larva tried to destroy something, so discipline was on the menu! tsk tsk! and then went to sleep at 8pm :D haha.

Welp, seeing as i got up an hour later than she did, she didn't need much at all! only one food and a game, onwards with the day! I'm really enjoying this tama so far. having not played with an original tamagotchi in YEARS it feels awesome to have one again, especially one so snazzy as Mothra ;) and i really do have to say its a very nice passive tama. I don't have to keep my eye on it all the time, so if theres anyone here reading this, so far i vastly recommended picking one up if you don't already! :D

Heres a photo of her ;)

DSC08596.jpg

well, still a larva, but discipline bar almost full! shes been rampaging quite often the little scamp ;)

as of now shes 3 years old and 17 tonnes.

looking forward to cocoon stage!

she grew from a larva to a grub today... i assume she can still cocoon? the growth chart confuses me somewhat! hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back