Tama-Go's still not in UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
The Tamagotchi Tamatown is still not even in the Uk! I think that bandai should hurry up. I emailed them and they said it June or July! By the time that they finally arive in the UK they will have anounced a new one! Im so glad that I bought one from the US and got it shipped to the UK. I just think they should hurry up. What is taking them so long, ? I made this post so that every one can post there thoughts about why they are taking so long!

Regards

They recently said to me that they will be released July-August and will be sold in Argos. I'm not really planning on getting one though, I got one last year off if eBay (meaning I was one of the first in the UK to get one).

They recently said to me that they will be released July-August and will be sold in Argos. I'm not really planning on getting one though, I got one last year off if eBay (meaning I was one of the first in the UK to get one).
Sames here, however I might get some more figures as it is too expnsive to get them on ebay. If the tama-go is different e.g designs, then I might get another one.

*removed - off topic *

(it's not a discussion about who got one first... it's a discussion about why it is taking so long for the Tama-go to be launched / sold in UK shops, right....?) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys get another Tamagotchi over there we haven't? What was the last Tamagotchi you guys got?

some reason I'm thinking of the Tama-Walkie but I'm fairly certain that was a while ago...

Did you guys get another Tamagotchi over there we haven't? What was the last Tamagotchi you guys got?

some reason I'm thinking of the Tama-Walkie but I'm fairly certain that was a while ago...
We haven't had another tamagotchi since the music star. Never recall the tama-walkie actually coming here...

I recently contacted Bandai yesterday and they said the Tama-go will be an exclusive to Argos stores and will be on sale mid to the end of June. Why's it taking so long? I believe that it is nearly a year now since it came out in America...

We haven't had another tamagotchi since the music star. Never recall the tama-walkie actually coming here...

I recently contacted Bandai yesterday and they said the Tama-go will be an exclusive to Argos stores and will be on sale mid to the end of June. Why's it taking so long? I believe that it is nearly a year now since it came out in America...
That's great! But at least they pinpoint their estimate dates more than Bandai America. This time last year, they were still saying 'in the Fall' (or, at least, I think they were...).

I'm not even sure if the TamaGo will even be popular here. Bulkier than the last one we had out (music star,as Ichigotchi rules! pointed out),you need loads of figures etc.Maybe that's why BanDai postponed the release date.

Humm. Atleast you have an estimated date now... The figures aren't "needed" but they do add to the fun... The best ones I have have the games from v4.5 A good chunk I believe to be in other versions of tamagotchi....... Not all of them, but I found a few very simmilar to the games too. Sebritchi has the Trampoline game which I'm certain is on the v4.5 (circus job) I know there is a list of the games on the figures here...

So you can get around some of the figures for games on other tamas I do believe. I haven't ran a few of them in quite sometime... But I know the 4.5 hits on a few of the figure games. (Or are very close)

I would watch your Argos' store... Although I'm not familiar with it... They will probably get them all at once. (Which I would recommend buying all the figures at once if you can)

I have recently contacted Bandai again and they said they cn't give me specific release date and that there are no plans to sell the figures or the carry case at the moment. Why are they taking so long, as it is now the middle of June?

I have recently contacted Bandai again and they said they cn't give me specific release date and that there are no plans to sell the figures or the carry case at the moment. Why are they taking so long, as it is now the middle of June?
I would wait until July. They haven't even put it on the 'coming soon' area of the website yet.

Figures not being released could be a problem. Many people complained about how boring the Tama-Go is without figures. I got one from America nearly a year ago now, and I definitely am bored of it; there just isn't enough to do!

I can agree,but,really,surely they would put it on sale at some point.So I wouldn't worry and focus at what tamagotchis are actually being released right now.Thanks,V4annacraze.

I think Bandai is getting kind of ridiculous. They take a YEAR to release the tama-go all over the world. AND they refuse to sell the tamagotchi color in english? I love tamagotchis but this is really starting to make me mad. :l

I recently contacted Bandai again, and they said the tama-go would come out when the next argos catalogue would come out. That will be September/October time in the Autumn. Why the wait?

Maybe they don't come because Bandai don't need to put them come. People buy tama-gos and colors even they are only in us or are in japanese.

Well you could always ask someone you trust to purchase the figures you want and send them to you... Some places even have sales on the figures if you are after them... So then you don't need to pay so much for shipping... People can remove them from the containers and put them in a plastic bag and fold the back and instructions together... Which will make it even more cheaper...

(Otherwords... Ask someone from the USA to purchase them on your behalf. Then they ship them as small as possible and get them to you...MAKE SURE you know this person to a point and they log-on often enough if you have questions, Also make sure they are mailing smart.)

Please do not ask me, Normally I would be more then happy but I am not able to for a few reasons... (Crappy ones if that....)

Well, I'm from the UK too. I got mine from America. I'm not too bothered as I don't like Tama-Go's, but I would have thought they'd be in the UK by now. Tamas are non-existent in the UK now. Not even the MusicStars are on sale now...

Well, I'm from the UK too. I got mine from America. I'm not too bothered as I don't like Tama-Go's, but I would have thought they'd be in the UK by now. Tamas are non-existent in the UK now. Not even the MusicStars are on sale now...
It shouldn't be long before they are released now. I got mine from America, too, and I got quite bored of it, especially because mos the content is in the figures, of which I have none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back