Cool Character...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpingHand

Reaction score
Hey,

Even I dont know what this is!

I got a charcter that looks like a furawatchi, but it has no flowers, it has a tiger striped forehead. So it looks like a tiger or a cat of some sort. What is it?

I got it to I was wondering what it was to :mimitchi: I was like waht is this character :) :D

I got him too. He's cute isn't he?!

One of the TT Members (OsuMesu?) said that he has been named on a Tama Fan site (not an official Bandai site) as : Toratchi (think it means little Tiger) - so until Bandai put out the 'official' list of V2 character names, Toratchi is good enough for me...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I believe that would be the tigaritchi. it was named 2 or 3 days ago.

you get it if you have taken really BAD care of your teenager, but you cleaned up its poop alright, lol.

you get it if you have taken really BAD care of your teenager, but you cleaned up its poop alright, lol.
no wait, other way around, you took really GOOD care of your teen, but didnt clean up the poop alright. silly me!

WOW thanks that was very informative, i got the apple lil one "ringotchi" and i couldnt figure out what or how, she became my lil pet ^^ thanks for the info!

i got a ringotchi from kinakomotchi which was not possible to get from it look at rivenns tamadex !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back