My hedgehog Opal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
Warning: Videos and Pictures may be to cute to handle (lol)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
SDC10192.jpg

SDC10193.jpg

SDC10194.jpg

SDC10195.jpg

SDC10198.jpg

SDC10199.jpg

SDC10200.jpg

SDC10201.jpg

SDC10203.jpg

SDC10204.jpg

Sorry picture over load. I tried to upload more :x lol

Enjoy

Haha

Aww! *Steals* Okay... Well... I can't have a cutie like that due to my cat... So I will ask you to give it a hug for me. hehehe. Its So cute!

UWAH! You finally got one! So cute... (and I love the name)

Let me know how it is having her?

Smells, Cuddle Ability, Persona, Care... etc.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sailor: Yeah she's tiny. But she's only 10 weeks old so she's just a baby. I expect her to get a little bigger :3

Psycho: Lol I'll try <3

phnx: Thanks :) And she's great! I got her from a breeder. It took a few days of her getting use to me and she hardly huffs up any more. Every hedgehog is different though. I know people who takes months and months of handling for a bond to form. But she loves mee. The vet said that she was the most friendly hedgehog he's seen in years. She's great to cuddle with. I just lay her on my chest while I lay down and watch tv or on my lap while I'm on the cpu and she'll just sleep there. Sometimes she likes to go under my hair cause she loves the dark. lol You can't really give her kisses like you can a dog or something. I'd be to afraid of her spiking up and poking me.

But otherwise she's just a doll. Especially if she doesn't know you she'll run up to you and smell you and explore you and such. But when she does she'll usually just run back to me and go to sleep. haha

KAWAII!! X3

I used to have a hedgehog. But it wasn't an albino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back