I Broke My V1 By Mistake! :'(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would upload it elsewhere. My facebook does not allow me to veiw it as I do not have permisson to veiw it... Otherwise you need to make your images public... I'm assuming you don't have them public... Which I think is probably a better idea....

did you drop it? it looks like you took it apart. its a pretty easy fix

Hi, Tamafanatic. It looks similar to what happened when a tamagotchi is reassembled incorrectly. If you want, I would be willing to try and fix it for you. I wouldn't charge anything except the shipping. I have saved a similar v1 before.

Oh. I did that before... I put the screen thing in weird. (Took a few tries to fix it... ) Then it didn't help it wasn't closed all the way... So it was like I kept removing the battery inside. I am not sure how I fixed it but be careful of the rubbery plastic piece on the display screen, remove it and I guess you kiss your fucntioning tama goodbye. I did it to a cheap imatation tama that I got for free.......... promotion or something. It had no name. It looks just like a tama on the inside though.....

The rubber things that connect the screen to the rest of the tama, as sailor rosette mentioned, might be loose. If you accidently drop one or both of them , actually, it dosen't matter, you can just put them in place again and the tama will work.

One of my friends happened to drop one, and instead of just putting it back, she glued it on, and as a result half of the screen died completely. We managed to wash most of the glue away, and it worked again, except for one pixel row in the middle.

Even id the rubber thingys are in place and all, it might be good to just open it up anyway. I usually open upo mine when they act weird, just to see that everything is in place ;) .

Maybe a switch of battery could fix it, even though I doubt that. :)

I had the same thing happen to my V6. Today I was messing with it and taking it apart and putting it back together and taking it apart and putting it back together when all of a sudden the pixel screen worked! I think I maybe for some reason didn't have the screen screwed in tight enough, so try it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back