Bugs in your House/Bedroom.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
This was a topic made in 2008 so i am starting it up again.

There where ALOT of bugs in my bedroom/houses. this may be long!!

when i was 4 i was really freaked out by bees, during one boring summer day i left my window open, well bad idea, i didnt know that if you left the window open bugs might come in, well a bee flew in my room and i started freaking out and i stomped on it and it died. :D i dont get freaked out by bees anymore. i find them really cute! ^-^ but i do get freaked out by wasps and hornets because they can just keep on stinging you.

Earwigs creep me out, and dont know how many i steped on.

and wood bugs i got scared of those in grade 5 there was a infestation of them and everyone freaked out when we saw one.

pretty funny xD

One time I found this beetle in my room and I wouldn't go in for another week. LOL!

Then we found a praying mantis and I kept it as a pet. <3

My cat takes care of the bugs in the house... Sometimes in the summer we get a wasp in the house... I hate that. I will wait until they land on the floor. Then I pour a boat load of liquid soap on it. I have a good reason as we people are allergic to the bee specie of the world in the house. That is just one less we need to worry about.

A wasp flew in my ear once and stung inside my ear. Hurt like.... well yes.

^^ same!It was just me,Windex and hand soap vs. ants and AH-NOINING gnats!Soap Windex and I won the battle after spraying soap/water on the house plants to get rid of the annoying gnats XD.All of this happened today in our kitchen by my dog's food (that I forgot to pick up after Cocoa [my dog] ate).lol

Me
Windex.jpg
and
hand_soap.jpg
VS. ants and gnats!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a wasp nest in my roof. My fried came over for the night, and they were rattling the roof as usual, and they asked; 'Aren't you worried they'll break through the roof?' Then next night I go over to their place for the night, come back in the morning and they had broken through the roof and there was about 4857486873498666666634100 wasps swarming everywhere. I had to spend the night on a mattress in the lounge.

If a wasp gets in the house it dies. I kill it swiftly and with extreme prejudice. I do NOT like stinging insects.

earwigs

they can gtfo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there was a swarm of moths outside, flying around the trees and a couple hundred came in the house D: I couldn't sleep last night, I went down into the kitchen and only saw moths xD

I swear my house is infested with ants. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm seeing a ton of carpenter and flying ants. The carpenter ants I can deal with. They're relatively small and don't fly, but the flying ones are huge and they fly. One landed on my arm while I was sitting at my computer the other day. I freaked out and nearly gave everyone in the house a heart attack.

We get lots of flies and the occasional wasp in the house. The flies aren't that bad, but I still hate them. They just get in because there's a ton of them outside, and they can get in through cracks in the roof/windows or when someone opens the door.

I live out in the country, so there are tons of bugs. I have to admit I'm deathly afraid of most of them. I definitely have a phobia. I've had an insect phobia all my life, pretty much. I've just learned to live with it.

I don't worry about bugs. My cats get them gone pretty quickly if they get in the house. We get the occasional mouse as well, and the cats get that too.

Small moths are cute. :) But big ones...woah. Also I hate wasps. Bee's are nice though. :D Ones I kept a caterpillar as a pet too. (I love caterpillars and butterflys.) Sad fact: It died. :'(

My house us being attacked by ants. We are infested with black ants and the freaking flying ants. And do not get me started with these spiders that like to just chill in my shower and show up like "zkghskjghzksufg I'M IN YO FACE" ish. And there are those thousand leg bug things or whatever they are but they move extremely fast and can crawl up drains when you try to kill them. We get the occasional stink bug. But in my apartment in another state we get attacked by lady bugs. They cover the windows and what not, but I don't mind them so much. Spiders are just the bane of my existence. Yikes.

Ok, let me just start off by saying, I'm not a fan of bugs.

So, we're having a definite bug problem since our house hasn't been sprayed lately. We have spiders (OMGosh. I HATE spiders), large brown beetles, moths, flies, wasps, everything you can think of. Plus, the other day, we had this HUGE zebra striped (except it was tiger colors with the stripes) and it was like a giant grasshopper. Freaked me out.

But, the funny thing is, my dog is afraid of them, so when this GIGANTIC black bug hit the door, my dog ran across the yard, and wouldn't come back. You had to be there! :)

Once I went to a bathroom in California (I was only there to visit) and there was the biggest cockroach I

have ever seen.

I found a giant spider in my house today and i killed it with my sister's conveniently placed shoe. Then there was some nasty black bug later in the day and i just left the room. One nasty bug is enough for the day. :\

I really hate stink bugs in my room. D: And spiders... once i was about to fall asleep, but i got a text message, and by the light of my phone i saw a spider crawl across my shoulder. T^T

They aren't bugs, but in my old house there eas always a huge huntsman somewhere.. Dammir Arachnophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back