Sign in to follow this  
SouthParkPikachu

Bugs in your House/Bedroom.

Agh. Bugs. Screw them. Are 'Dirty' Kitchen is INFESTED with the crappy critters. Caterpillars, mice, roaches, and there's even some mushrooms on the corners of the walls! That's why we have another kitchen which is 10000% better than that junk. Ick. Just thinking of it makes me wanna get a shower and a tetanus shot. And some vaccines, too. :D

Eeeek!I think there's a cricket or something in my bedroom,I can hear it but I don't see it.It's driving me insane!!!I hate bugs,I'm not an outdoorsy (made up word?) kind of girl.It doesn't help that our kitchen is being remodeled and everything in it has been ripped out.Apparently,the builders left a hole behind where our dishwasher was.That explains the strange bugs I keep seeing everywhere.>.< My parents are going to fill it soon,I hope so!

call me nut but i like bees i tickle them there so soft and fluffy we have 2 pet praying matisis i love it when the catch the crickets and slurp all there guts out lol we also have 8 tranculas we are gettin more soon yay and a scorpion

when ever i find and unwanted insect in my room i just feed it to my scorpion,tranculas or praying mantis teach them to come in my room :D

Edited by dragonlass666

I few days ago I accidentally left a can of ginger ail on the counter. WRONG idea! The next day I see a bunch of ants go in and out of the ginger ail can, around, just ALL over it. Another thing I hate is spiders. I have a total fear of them. When ever I see a spider in my room I don't go in there for like a week. I just sleep on the couch in the living room until I think it's gone. I also hate the basement, because there are spiders and centipedes all around the basement. It's so gross.

I also hate the basement, because there are spiders and centipedes all around the basement. It's so gross.

Ditto. :/

While I was doing school in the basement, I found a baby centipede crawling under me and I totally freaked out. I killed it right away.

o_o There are ants EVERYWHERE! They are tiny black ants. They hang out around the downstairs bathroom, kitchen and living room, Its strange, I was using the downstairs bathroom and I looked down and I saw a whole bunch of ants crawling around O_O; They get in my kitten's food and water and my kitten likes to slurp them up xD but she only gets a few licks and bites before I clean them up. Mum sprays some ant spray, then wipes it all up with a napkin, it's kind of pointless. My brother's room is in the basement (it has carpet though, and it doesnt even look like a basement) and I go down there to play video games a lot and every so often I see a random spider crawling across the wall, I used to be terrified but not I catch them in jars and let them go.

There was once a spider that was sort of in the wall, there was a hole near the carper where the spider could get in, and we saw the spider, my brother sprayed some flamable hair spay where the spider was and set it on fire, the spider died in the fire xDDDD There was non-flamable stuff so he didn't set the house on fire o_o

The only arthropods I have a problem with are cockroaches, mosquitos, wasps, houseflies and greenbottle/bluebottle flies, principally because these are disease carriers and the wasps are very aggressive. I don't mind moths, spiders or bumblebees, but if I do find them I'll try to remove them without harming them.

i dont get freaked out by bees anymore. i find them really cute! ^-^

How do you find them cute? I hate bees because they sting and I hate all kinds of spiders nuff said :^P

Edited by TicTax

The house I live in is so poorly kept that there are flies and roaches everywhere :(

I'm seriously counting down the days til I can move into my own house.

I wish my house could be infested with something cute, like bunnies or something...

• Like 1

I smashed a beetle's head off and it was still alive o_o

I found the beetle in my room, btw, I always get occasional beetles

I LOVE bugs! Bugs of all kinds are welcome in my room :P I find them so adorable, especially moths, butterflies and ladybirds. I've raised some moths from caterpillars before. Even took some pictures/ videos :P

I had this little guy a while back, but released him into the wild when he was grown up :)

awrxas.jpg

And this is the moth currently living in my room. She disappears for hours at a time, but usually comes out and makes a fuss when I turn the light on in the evening <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2L9JoTxxMw

If you can't tell by my avatar, I'm not a bug person. They are okay as long as they stay in their natural habitat and don't bother me, but since when do bugs like doing either of those things? NEVER.

I usually get wasps, ladybugs, and moths in my room. I got a new lamp recently, but the problem is that it's really bright and I keep it closer to my bed than my old one (the old one hung from the ceiling over my dresser, the new one is a floor lamp) so it attracts wasps to where I am when it's on. D: Ladybugs are always flying around my head too, and they also litter my room with their corpses. Why can't they just stay outside and live? That would be just dandy.

Lol mine and your avatars are like opposites of each other XD Embrace the bugs :D hehe