Sign in to follow this  
Drewskius

Help! I have an Unknown Tamagotchi!

I have 2 unknown tamagotchis in this lineage. It's a boy, then it went to a kinokamatchi, then to an unknown teen. The teen looked like a ball with a giant smile. Then just this morning it went into a ghost-like character. It's a ghost, with a tail that looks like it has a broken heart at the tip. It doesn't barely ever smile. I have a tamagotchi connection V2.

Ok, The toddler was a Hidodetchi, the star thing, then it was a Nikatchi, but my ghost digimon isn't listed.

I have 2 unknown tamagotchis in this lineage. It's a boy, then it went to a kinokamatchi, then to an unknown teen. The teen looked like a ball with a giant smile. Then just this morning it went into a ghost-like character. It's a ghost, with a tail that looks like it has a broken heart at the tip. It doesn't barely ever smile. I have a tamagotchi connection V2.

sounds like the "whale" one :lol:

it could be dorotchi or the whale 1

hey i know him hes that one i played the bump game with(i think :furawatchi: )

i think i know what your talking about...its the one that i have now...its also my avatar. is this the one you mean??

i think i know what your talking about...its the one that i have now...its also my avatar. is this the one you mean??

Yeah, that was him.

Ok, The toddler was a Hidodetchi, the star thing, then it was a Nikatchi, but my ghost digimon isn't listed.

That would dorotchi. ;):huh: I wanna try to get it! How'd you treat nikatchi?

EDIT: Oh, the whale. I think that's called Hatenatchi. It is according to here