Should I get a Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekopan

Reaction score
So,the title says it all.Should I get one and leave my precious V3? (I can't handle two.No seriously,I can't.)All my friends have one,and I have found the perfect design and everything..I'll leave it up to you now. ;)

Cheers,

nekopan

At the moment I really like my Music Star.

However, I was running it (last year? Two years ago? Before I broke it...) and then I got very very tired of it and started to hate it, in fact. Now, I'm running it again and I like it. Just know, after a while the buttons start to get super spazzy... :p Kind of annoying. It's a good version if you want one that needs a lot of care, however, if you want a version that you can leave alone for 5 hours without it dying... the music star is not for you.

Have fun!

Being sort of an "expert" I guess you could say, on the Music Star, I think its really a good tama, if you like tamas with more to them. You dont only raise your tama but get a band, get to play music, and get to go on Tama Town. Its a more updated version so the evolvation is random, sort of like the v3, so if thats not what you want I suggest a v4 or v4.5. Also, if you try the Music Star and dont like it, then go back to your v3 and keep it around for those summer weeks you want to play with them. Have fun with your tama, and just remember that there are no wrong choices in this kind of situation! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Hey thanks guys! I'm seriously considering getting one now after your words of wisdom. ^_^ I'd just like a few more people to comment now and I'll tell you all what my decision was!

I ended up with 5 music stars... I tend to play with two at a time when my music stars are on. I really enjoy them. I come back to them when I get a bit bored with my Tama-Go.

The MusicStar is quite mixed. Some aspects are good (music concerts, characters, games, tama-town) but some aren't (spazzy buttons, hard to get money, pain to get pro debut). I would say if you're newer to tamagotchi's, you should stick with your v3. But if you really want it, you should run both. I think you should get a different version first though, maybe a V2 or a V4 if you don't have those. The MusicStar is pretty high maintenance, so if you don't have much time on your hands, it will constantly end up turning into bad characters or even die.

I would suggest that if you only want one running, try out the MusicStar for about 3-5 generations. Then you can decide whether you want to stick with it or go back to your V3. Though it's not all that hard running two at once really.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I'm absolutely sure I want a Music Star now ,but I've got a busy year ahead of me,so I can't buy one now. Thanks for all the advice! :wub:

nekopan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back