Toad Strikes Back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
While I was searching on the internet for a good game, I noticed a game called TOAD STRIKES BACK. The game is about Toad, an ordinary citizen of the Mushroom Kingdom, tries to restore peace to the Kingdom by collecting power known as Starspheres. The game is highly addictive, and it is incredibly fun. The bosses are challenging and awesome (Wart is the hardest boss). Here is what the creator; Thunder Dragon, has to say:

"Sooo, after a good couple of years of tireless work combined with tireless laziness, Toad Strikes Back is finally complete!

Take control of everyone's favorite mushroom and traverse over 50 unique levels, in an adventure that pays homage to each of Mario's classic sidescrolling adventures.

Don't waste your time reporting bugs, because chances are I already know about them (and have for years), and are not gameplay-threatening. Just have fun with the darn thing already. ;P"

The game can be downloaded at the underlined title of the game.

It looks very intersting. XD Since in most Mario games, Toad was always the one screaming, panicking, getting stuck in chests etc... Wonder if I should try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back