Any musicians on TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekopan

Reaction score
Heh,I can't believe no one has used this wordplay before,but any musicans on TamaTalk? I am one myself. I play the piano and have reached Grade 2 (fancy music exam grade). I'd like to see what the rest of you guys play too!

-nekopan :hitodetchi:

I'm not really a musician, but I play some instruments:

Octavina

Flute

Guitar (a little bit)

Piano (a little bit)

Piano, Violin, Guitar.

Piano for fun. Violin classes in Grade 4 (I could pick up a violin and play right now, but it wouldn't be very good). Currently guitar.

4th - 5th grade I was required to play the Recorder. Of the songs I knew... I can still play, but the ones I never learned... I won't ever unless I can see someone else play it. I had a HORRIBLE time reading the sheet music. I had to watch someone else play it over and over. Otherwise, I had to learn by listening to people playing the same song. I was lucky people figured out why I never sounded 100% on it... They passed me instead of grading me.

I can play on this piano toy I have from Ojamajo... Magical Doremi. (Dream spinner) I can play, Somewhere over the Rainbow from Wizard of Oz on it. I learned how to play that myself by sound. The only one I can play nicely on it.

I have this Piano toy with a Pink Elephant on it. I've had it since I was a kid. I can play some basic songs on it. Once again, Only when I see someone play it can I get a bit better at playing it.

I SO wish I could read sheet music... I've tried to look up how to online but it does near no-good. I get so confused which doesn't help. Its a lost cause now to try to teach me... I highly doubt people would teach me on my Dreamspinner... Ironically I understand that sheet music....... ur... sheet card.

If you can't already tell by my profile background, me. XD I've been playing the violin for 10+ years and counting. Before I learned how to play the violin, I played the piano and flute. I would love to pick up the piano again someday. I use my voice to make music too. :)

Not really a musican, but I like to play classical or electrical guitar from time to time, I have both. :)

I think am not really good at it, just because I am too poor to take any lessons or something. If I had money, I'd sure take some lessons!

Also played piano for a while when I was younger, but sadly gave up because I didn't have any piano/keyboard to practice with in my house. And as (probably) everyone did, I played recorder too. It was fun.

And aww, SailorRosette - it's not that hard! It's just, you have to learn where the every single note is, then you won't have any problems in reading sheet music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need color dots on my recorder and the sheet music... Lol. Thats how I can play with my DreamSpinner.... I get the letters confused with the holes. I know its not that hard since I can do it on my toy...

I used to know a few of the notes on the sheet but once more then a few notes were added I got screwed up with reading them. Once people got the notes, my teacher wouldn't put up the projector and say the letters/play her recorder... My class just read the sheet music themselfs. Then she would test us on the music... Boy did I hate the concerts. I would have the recorder and pretend to play.

mhm. i've played oboe for 6 years, and saxophone for 3 years. i used to play piano, but i'm really bad at it now, however i may try to get back into it over the summer. I also plan to teach myself violin over the summer because my dad's old violin is still around and no one's using it.

I play the Guitar,Piano,Drums,xylaphone ( dunno how to spell it ) and flute

though im not any good at the flute i have do do guitar and flute for school

I used to play piano. I absolutley hated it. After I moved, I dropped out of lessons. I picked up the flute and I absolutley adored it, mostly because I'm really good at it. This year will be my third year with it. I tried piccolo with utmost sucess. My friends call me a prodigy. I say, "I know." XD

I`ve been playing violin since 2006 and I`m still playing the same songs :lol: .

I love violin, but I can`t read notes very well or know EXACTLY where your fingers are supposed to go. But I am pretty good :3 I`d be better if I wasn`t so lazy

But lessons on Thursday feel like torture. It is for fun because, apparently I am not graded.

I play the ukelele and the recorder. I've played the Ukelele ever since year 3 at my old school. That was forced through music lessons. I've played recorder ever since I was 4 years old (!). I'm fluent on the recorder and near fluent on the Ukelele. Some chords I struggle with still. :p

I've been playing the flute since I was in fourth grade so it's been a while haha. I just had a flute recital a few weeks ago and my lips were all chapped and I sounded just completely horrible. :( Now I don't wanna pick up the flute again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back