Ummm Pacific V5 in English?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c3r6s9

Reaction score
This is so weird! A few weeks ago I bought a V5 Familitchi on eBay from Hong Kong. I had done a little research before it arrived because it's my first Tama. While searching, I picked up a few things, including the fact that the model was released in four regions, so I concluded that mine would be Pacific. When it arrived, I decided to try the 1000gp code in https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/132924-another-v5-cheat/ and the Pacific codes worked, but not the North American codes(where I live). Therefore, I was sure it was a Pacific Tama, but later I remembered that the package, instructions, and text on/in the Tama itself were in English, whereas I would expect them to be in Chinese or another Pacific area language. I have had my Tama for a while now and I haven't had any problems, so I don't think this oddity will affect it at all, but I'm curious as to why this is. Any suggestions?

I think this is still a Pacific/Oceana Tamagotchi. Some Tamagotchis from Asia like the Tamagotchi's from the Philipphines are in an English packaging and the text in Tamagotchi itself is English too. Because English is a multilingual language a lot of countries have it as their second language and therefore many Tamagaotchis have English as their language and packaging text.

I think this is still a Pacific/Oceana Tamagotchi. Some Tamagotchis from Asia like the Tamagotchi's from the Philipphines are in an English packaging and the text in Tamagotchi itself is English too. Because English is a multilingual language a lot of countries have it as their second language and therefore many Tamagaotchis have English as their language and packaging text.
thx that helps :)

From what I know, all Tamagotchis from Asia (except the ones from Japan) are in english and have english instructions, only some versions of them just look a little different than ones released in different countries. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Hong Kong tamagotchis are in English, I also have a Hong Kong v5.

thx ppl! i wouldnt hav thought of that myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back