Tama-go extra game cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Hippopotumas

Reaction score
Hey peeps I don't know if you already know this but it's pretty cool.

I was just messing about with the character on the top of my tama-go when I saw something really cool: If you put your tama-go figure n top of your tama-go but leave a tiny bit of space instead of putting it fully on your tama-go will think you have a different character on top. I tried with my ringotchi, when I put it fully on i get 2 games and a shop: the two games are monster beater and shape shooter. But, when I tried my cheat it came up with another game(no extra shop!):pattern shoot! How cool is that?!

Please note that different figurines will have different outcomes (I think) Like with my memetchi (my lite character) It came up with the same game...

Has anyone else discovered this?!?! :) :eek: :huh: :huh:

I tried your trick and I used my kuromametchi charm, which I already used and I only have four charms and it celebrated that I had five, very strange that it does that.

It gave me only one game and it was coin catch. Does anyone now which character that is because it did not show me?

Last edited by a moderator:
It only works for some figures. There are many threads showing a figure that does this on TamaTalk,so try looking around,see what you can find. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back