Weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
Well you know the teddy bear thing or sumthin you get from one the the code? Well I put it on my tama and it's acting as a costume... Is that normal?

Also, do you know when the teddy bear will come off my tama??

Thankss

:ph34r: <---my tamagotchi!

But will the teddy bear thing come off my pet when it sleeps or sumthin?

:puroperatchi:

You've put the costume on. It will come off when the Tama goes to sleep - or (if you want the cozzie off now) you can change the time to the Tama's normal bed time and once it is asleep, change the time back again. The costume will have come off.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yeah, it's normal, either these items on this are really lame, or they have really bad translators at Bandai..."tools" blowing bubbles and stuffed animals actually being "costumes"? Blah...either way, someone isn't doing their job. >_<

ok first it is a costume and second it comes off when it goes to sleep

Ya i agree with FunkBish i bought a muffin by accident because i thought it looked EXACTLY like a clock

Hahaha, yeah, just last night I bought a pizza, when i thought it was ball, albeit an odd looking one. Although, I could have sworn I saw a list of what each tamagotchi liked as treats, which had pictures, and the pizza was a slice, not a fully round one.. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

The teddy besr costume will come off when you tamagotchi falls asleep

email me on [email protected]

Fooet

p.s will u be my friend if so please give me you email address.

anyone can be my friend by the way!!!

:chohimetchi: :furawatchi: :) :ichigotchi: :huh: :gozarutchi:

But i swear it wasn't a costume.... lol!

Anyways, it did come off

Now I can see my beautfiul pochitchi! LOL

I'm gonna give it hair gel later.... teehee

FUNKBISH - about the pizza thing. I saw that list too, and there a 2 different pizzas - a whole one and a slice. As far as I can see, none of the characters seem to like the whole pizza. It looks as if Hinatchi loves the slice but hates the whole one.

Change the time to sleep and change it back vhoila !

You'll see ur tama again when it goes to sleep, and the bear is actually kinda like a costume, I accidently used the bear and my tama also turned into a bear, so I think its normal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back