My All New Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
First, I'd like to say it's great to really be back on TamaTalk. I'll be running Tama's throughout this summer before I start college, so these are my stories of good times, bad times, and times in between with my Tamagotchi's.

I am currently running my black sparks V4 and my blue constellation V3. Now, I must apologise for not starting this log sooner; both of my Tama's are adults with babies on the way. But let's introduce Joey and Vinny.

Joey is a Mimitchi on my V4. She's been enjoying her job as a bank teller and has studied hard in the field of intelligence ever since her Ringotchi days. Yesterday she had a son with a Gozarutchi that the Matchmaker brought out. Today is my last day with Joey; how I'll miss her. :(

Next, we have Vinny, a V3 Memetchi. He has been very easy to take care of since his toddler stage as a Mizutamatchi. He would've been a Mametchi for sure if I hadn't made one little mistake; just before he changed into his adult form, I was supposed to give him a time out, but I praised him instead. I believe that being short one training bar sunk me into the Memetchi stage, but I don't mind in the slightest; he is so adorable that my mistakes in raising him really don't matter. The Matchmaker brought out a Debatchi for him today and he had a daughter. Right now he's taking a bath.

Joey's leaving tonight, but I have one more day with Vinny. Right now, my job is to think up names for the babies. That's always fun. Until tomorrow. :)

Last night, I watched Joey leave :( . This morning, baby Eliot was left in my care. He was a fairly easygoing baby. After an hour of baby fun, little Eliot became a Harutchi. He clearly takes after his mother ;) . I think I'm going to aim for Zukyutchi, as I've never had him before and he's sooooo cute.

Nothing remarkable to say about Vinny this morning. Today is my last day with him and I'll be taking care of his daughter tomorrow. I do have a name picked out for her, but I'm leaving that as a surprise for you all until tomorrow.

That's pretty much my log for today. If anything exciting happens, I'll be sure to let you all know. :)

This morning was a bit of a hectic morning for me. Eliot's designated wake-up time was 9 AM and I had a thyroid sonogram at 9:30 so I couldn't keep too close of an eye on him for about 20 minutes. He seemed to be OK, however. I gave him a quick praising before I went in for my test and he was quiet for the rest of the time I was being examined. When my test was done, I took Eliot out of my pocket and grinned when I laid eyes on my adorable new Young Androtchi. Bingo. I set him up with Mr. Canvas and they've been studying quite a bit today, and, granted his weight will let me, I've been playing the flag game with him. He currently has seven training bars so I believe I'm treating him quite well, despite letting his hearts drop down to two in hunger and one in happiness after a nap this evening. But I cleaned up, played with, and fed Eliot and he's happy as can be now.

Vinny's departure last night was very difficult for me to watch for some reason. But this morning, I acquired care of his daughter Poppy. I started her up after my test and took fairly good care of her, but after leaving her unattended in my pocket for the last 20 minutes of her infancy, her hearts were down to one each, she had a pile of poop next to her, and she had become...a Kuchitamatchi. Oh, no..., I thought to myself, where did I go wrong? From then on out, I tried to take as good care of Poppy as I could. I kept her hearts full and disciplined her when she called for it...until my nap this evening. When I picked her up again, her hearts were back down to one each. Poor Poppy :( I fixed her up, but I'm a little worried because she only has three training bars and is about to finish her first day in toddlerhood. Bottom line, I need to be more attentive when it comes to Poppy and perhaps not give Eliot all the attention :angry:

Maybe I'll put Poppy to bed early tonight. I managed to get her on the potty once this morning, so an early lights-out may keep her happy. Let's hope so. Until tomorrow, my friends.

Sorry I forgot to reply yesterday. I had a strange day. Anyway, here's the update on Eliot and Poppy.

I was asleep for most of the day yesterday, so I had hearts dropping all over the place with both Eliot and Poppy. But thankfully I saved both of them before they got sick from starving or not being played with. Eliot had a full training bar by yesterday evening and plenty of skill points to turn into a Zukyutchi today. I am a happy camper.

I've been trying to take good care of Poppy. I really have. But yesterday, she became her teenage form: Hinatchi. I am not sure if Hinatchi is a healthy or unhealthy character, but I do worry about Poppy; I made the same mistake with her that I did with Vinny before; I gave her praise instead of a time-out. I wouldn't mind a "mediocre" character, as I've only had the super healthy and super unhealthy characters with the exceptions of Memetchi and Tarakotchi, but I still feel a bit guilty about neglecting Poppy as much as I did. Perhaps it has to do with how sad I was when Vinny left. But that's kind of a personal problem :p

This morning, before Eliot's transformation, I got an adorable pic of him brushing his teeth. Later, I'll post the pic.

Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been preoccupied for the past few days and have neglected to update this log. Oops.

So, here's the story. Eliot had a (boring) job sorting utensils at the Gotchi restaurant. I loved having him around. He mated with a Maidtchi and had a daughter, currently in my care, named Sindy. She is a Ringotchi, having evolved from her Puchitchi form this morning. I accidentally let her sleep with poop next to her and completely drained hearts last night, so I cheated a little; I set the time back an hour and fixed her up, then turned the clock back forward again. I would not usually do that with any other Tama besides the V4, simply because I hate Universal characters.

This is Eliot, coming up close.

On my V3, Poppy became a Debatchi.

I was getting bored with my V3 and decided to put the battery into my V2. I hatched Benji, a cute baby boy. I had my ups and downs with Benji. After 4 days of letting hearts drop constantly, having him sulk with his back towards me once for happiness (though I took care of him long before he would've gotten sick from it), sleeping with the lights on one night and poop next to him another, Benji became this -> :kusatchi: I was secretly hoping for a Kusatchi, but at the same time, did not want to neglect too much. I'm going to enjoy my time with Benji, as it is precious, since Kusatchi is long sought-after.

Here's a video I made of

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Hope you enjoyed my log for today and all that comes with it.

Much has happened since my last post. I've been under a lot of stress so I apologise for not posting more frequently, but I will try to do so from now on.

Eliot's daughter Sindy became a Marotchi after just barely getting away with being short two training bars. She had some trouble getting a job but ultimately took a job as a firefighter. She had a baby girl, but I took the battery out and put it in my other V4 because I was tired of raising girls on my V4 and I wanted to show off my other V4 unit, my glow-in-the-dark one. So yesterday, I put the battery in my glow-in-the-dark V4 and hatched Garth. He went from Mizutamatchi to Gourmetchi. I absolutely adore Gourmetchi. Since I've been working only with intelligence and social points, I set Garth up with Miss Flower and he will ultimately become a Togetchi. I've been taking excellent care of Garth, perhaps a bit too excellent; he's been so skinny that he hasn't wanted to play. He's sleeping right now, but tomorrow I'll get a picture of Garth, my adorable Gourmetchi.

On my V2, Benji left behind a son named Kevin. I fell into the same trap I did with his father; he sulked from depression and slept with the lights on last night. Thus, he is a Puroperatchi. Oops. I don't mind Puroperatchi in the slightest. It's kind of cute to watch him fly across the track in the Jump game. I'm trying to take better care of Kevin from now on. I turned the lights off tonight so it's a start.

More tomorrow, my friends.

Yikes! I overslept today and Kevin was sick from unhappiness. I fixed him up right away, but I can't help but worry about his growth from here on out. Tomorrow is his last full day in his teenage form. I suppose all I can do from here is be more attentive, discipline appropriately, and try to relax. I played lots of games with him today because his happy hearts keep draining so quickly. The poor guy. Maybe he needs Tama Prozac. Only kidding. I do have to say, however, that the neglect I've been giving him does make me curious about what adult I'm going to get, because I am not so familiar with the V2 characters. I'm sure through a long trial and error process, I will get something healthy eventually.

Somehow, Garth seemed impervious to my oversleeping this morning. The adorable little Gourmetchi received all necessary care, including two time-outs and a praising. I'm really excited for Garth's future. I want him to have one of the jobs that requires more skill points, so I'm trying to play the Dance game with him as much as possible, but I'm not very good at it. I suppose I'll get better with practice, but that will only happen if Garth will stop losing so much weight. Needless to say, that's something we have in common. But tomorrow will be an exciting day: adulthood!

121r6fl.jpg

This is Garth. Ain't he adorable?

With Kevin, I faced my worst nightmare: taking bad enough care that I got Gozarutchi. I learned to like him though. I just can't get over how quickly his happy hearts drain. I've been giving him snacks because I haven't felt like playing the game so he's rather heavy. The matchmaker is coming for Kevin tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can better my V2 caretaking with the next generation.

Garth became a Togetchi and had a successful stint as a pastry chef. He was fairly low-maintenance and was adorable. His job completely owned Eliot's job at the restaurant. Today I decided I was bored with my V4 and was debating starting up either a V1 or my V5. I played with my V1 a bit today, but I really want to play with the V5, so I'm starting it up tomorrow morning. Hope you all will enjoy my Familitchi log :)

In addition to these guys, I started up a P1 again. I'm running my blue, pink, and yellow unit and I have a Marutchi named Cedric. My only problem with Cedric is that I keep forgetting that he's there until he beeps at me. The P1 game is incredibly difficult for me, so I've just been feeding him snacks. Let's see how that turns out, shall we?

Sorry my entry isn't longer today, but I hope you enjoy my video of my Gozarutchi.

Yesterday, Kevin went dying on me. I slept pretty late so I didn't realise he had gotten sick until it was too late. After he left, I hatched Sally. After her infant stage, she became a Marutchi. I took fairly good care of her yesterday, but I think I fed her too many snacks. This morning, having slept late again, I woke up to her sick and having her hearts completely drained. Uh-oh. I don't want to fall into the same trap I did with Kevin. She also had two poops next to her, so I got her cleaned up and medicated. I fed her and played with her right after. From now on, I'm going to take better care of her, and perhaps pause her during night school.

Today, Cedric became a Kuchitamatchi. And I'm not surprised; with all the snack feeding and neglecting I did, I pretty much knew that was his fate. Like I said earlier, the problem is that I keep forgetting about him; he's kind of the third wheel between my V2 and my V5. But I am going to try and take better care of him as well.

Meet the Bing family. There are two sons and a daughter, with the daughter being the middle child. The oldest is Bruno, who is now an Ahirukotchi, then Betty, a Tororotchi, and Brett is the youngest, a Mousetchi. I'm expecting their teenage forms to come any time now. But until then, let me tell you about their progress. With the exception of this morning having their hearts drained completely (luckily nobody was sick), I've been taking pretty good care, trying not to miss any bonding sessions. Their bonding is at 10%, having had 3 bonding sessions within the past 24 hours. But I don't understand why they still act like complete strangers around each other when I press the C button. I'm trying to do a variety of activities and not always pick the same type, so I'm hoping for the best for these little guys. I'm glad there are five hearts on the Familitchi instead of just four; I would be surely out of luck if that weren't the case.

More on these guys tomorrow, folks.

Oy. Sorry for the lack of updates. I had an extremely stressful week, but most of my stress is gone so I'm going to try and update more regularly now.

Sally went from Nikatchi to Whaletchi. Oops. I did the same thing to her that I did with Kevin; she got sick once during her adolescence but she didn't turn out TOO bad. Tonight she had a baby boy with a Kusatchi (a relative of Benji's, perhaps?). I have a name picked out for him already, but it's a secret until Sally leaves him in my care. Not much else to report on my V2, and probably not much for tomorrow; the baby will probably get sick tomorrow, as usually happens when the adult is carrying the baby.

mb3i1e.jpg

Here's Sally, the couch potato.

Cedric the Tarakotchi is no more. I am holding off hatching my P1 again until I can do so at a reasonable hour.

The first generation of Bings made their bonding up to 70% in the end. I don't recall all of their adolescent stages, but Bruno was a Mukugetchi, Betty a Potetchi, and Brett a Hatugatchi. Obviously, the bonding level was not ideal at the time of their adult evolution. They spent a few days bonding until this evening when Bruno decided to make a family with a Yonepatchi. (I have the video but it's not uploaded to YouTube yet, as we are having connection problems over here.) They had triplets, Bertie, Bebe, and Billy. I was in the bathroom at the time so I didn't get to witness it, but Bertie became a Mattaritchi, Bebe a Tororotchi, and Billy an Ahirukotchi. Ahirukotchi is my fave, but I still think I want Bertie to be the one to breed the next generation. Or perhaps Bebe; I've never had the mother be the one to breed before. Today, the kids played with paper airplanes, which was pretty cute to watch. Tomorrow, I think, is going to be an exciting day in the lives of the second generation of Bings.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's not really much in the way of excitement to report today, but I'll give a quick update.

Sally is still here for another 3 hours with her son, who has gotten sick three times throughout the course of the day and will not stop pooping, it seems. I do hope this isn't a precursor to what his life in my care is going to be like. I'm going to try much harder with the baby, and it should be much easier given the current circumstances of my life. I think, if I'm still awake, I will make a video of Sally's departure. I'm really looking forward to taking care of the baby.

The Bing triplets only called for one bonding session today, at least that I heard. I often miss the bonding sessions because I am out and about with heavy metal blasting through my headphones, causing me to miss their beeping for bonding. The kids played with blocks today, which increased their bonding to 10%. I'll try and be more attentive tomorrow. I read that the games played with the parents increase bonding levels so I'm still trying to beat them. This will come with time.

I still haven't uploaded the video of the dating show/birth of the second set of triplets. That will happen in due time, no worries.

On my V2, I am now taking care of Sally's son Reese. I've been doing a much better job with him than I did with Sally, but still not perfect. In his Marutchi stage, I let his hearts drop once (but he did NOT get sick, thankfully), missed a time-out, and he slept next to his poop last night, so today he became a Hinotamatchi. And that's OK, because I LOVE Hinotamatchi. I don't care if it's a sign of bad care. I am loving having Reese around. I'm trying not to worry as much about his training bar and just focusing on good general care (feeding, cleaning up, etc.)

The second generation of Bings are now teenagers. Bertie is a Mamekatchi, Bebe a Chamametchi, and Billy a Kurokotchi. Right now, Bertie and Bruno (his father) are vacuuming. The bonding level is up to 50% already. Yay. I've been choosing the "Smart" activities lately (blocks, darts, etc.), just because I've always had "Easygoing" characters. Though the Bings are a blended family for now, I want to see more different characters. Maybe I'll be able to get up to 100% bonding before adulthood. Since I've mastered the shoe game, it shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe I'll put up some pics tomorrow. I'll see if I get any good ones.

Well hello there, everyone. I've been gone awhile, haven't I? Here's the update on my exciting Tamagotchi life.

Reese became the most adorable creature ever: Kabutchi. I made a video of him when he came up close to the screen once but I've yet to put it up; it's been a stressful couple of weeks for me. Reese's son Chris is currently on pause. I'm looking for an appropriate time to tend to the baby.

My Familitchi is on the third generation of Bings. From last generation, I mated Bebe, who became a Violetchi. She had a set of triplets: Betsy (now an Onputchi), Benny (a Mumutchi), and Bree (another Violetchi). They are currently at 90% bonding; I am hoping to get them up to 100% and mate Bree with a Sukatchi so I can get a pure Violet family. Other than the Space family, I have never had a pure family, so this should be a unique experience. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back