Tama shells and designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I've recently (randomly) decided that I want to collect the transparent/clear cased Tamagotchi Connections.

What I like about the clear shell is that it reminds me of the 90's, transparent electronics were popular back then. They had transparent N64, Macintosh computers (that may actually be a product of the early 2000s), and things like that (I obviously am just brimming with references). I've already got the v5 clear shell with colorful "balloons" and I'm looking at getting some more clear shelled Connections in different versions.

What do you guys think?

What is your favorite shell and/or tama designs?

I have a couple...

The Ice Cream V3. I love that one because the little ice creams are sooooo cute, and it's pink! :)

I also love the Glam Rock Mysic Star and the Rising Star MS. I think they're super awesome. :)

I have a couple...

The Ice Cream V3. I love that one because the little ice creams are sooooo cute, and it's pink! :)

I also love the Glam Rock Mysic Star and the Rising Star MS. I think they're super awesome. :)
I love the shells that have candy and things on them. x3 That would make a cute collection. Nothing but Life Savers, Cotten Candy, Ice Cream, and other sweets.

Humm... I really like my V2 Pink/Magenta with white diamonds on it. I think I like the idea of designing my own on the Tama-Gos though. I have a pretty Music theme one on my purple one. I took the design off a sticker package backing.

I have the Clear v5 too, with random color dots too. I call it the groovy design. I tend to collect Tamas with Stars on them though.

my favourite of the ones I have is my blue music star with silver microphones. Also like the blue bubbles v3 but I don't have one.

Actually a lot of the music star designs are really cool.

My reptile skin Tama is pretty cool. Too bad he's broken.

Quite fond of my V4 blue and white cloud Tamagotchi. Always found that design rather appealing and fetching. Also like my silver and brown V4, especially now I've scratched off the "Tamagotchi" part at the top so it reminds me of a spaceship off Doctor Who or something. :wacko:

I've got two transparent ones, a blue V2 and an orange v2. Not my favourite designs, although I'm running the blue V2 at the moment. :)

My favourite will always always always be the yellow V1 with red arrows, because it's my first ever tamagotchi :mellow:

Quite fond of my V4 blue and white cloud Tamagotchi. Always found that design rather appealing and fetching. Also like my silver and brown V4, especially now I've scratched off the "Tamagotchi" part at the top so it reminds me of a spaceship off Doctor Who or something. :wacko:

I've got two transparent ones, a blue V2 and an orange v2. Not my favourite designs, although I'm running the blue V2 at the moment. :)

My favourite will always always always be the yellow V1 with red arrows, because it's my first ever tamagotchi :mellow:
I had a clear orange v2 back in the day, but I kept getting the same character so I gave it away. :[

Me and my sister share quite a few adorable Tamas! I have...

2 v1s. One pale purple that you could decorate, which is my sister's. I have a metallic dark purple that comes with stickers to decorate.

2 v2s. One camo, and one Mike+Ike shell (or some kind of candies that look like them)

1 v3. It's yellow with hot pink polka-dots and orange buttons! One of my favorites!

1 v4. My favorite version. I had one ages ago, and it was the ice-cream pattern (maybe cotton candy?) and I left it in my coat pocket for recess in school, and s girl who didn't like me stomped on it till she heard a crunch in the jacket that was lying on the floor. Very sad. What looked like ink was smeared on the inside of the screen. I got a new one for Christmas, but I lost it!

1 v4.5 One of my currently running versions (I'm blogging about it)! It's chocolate argyle. It's so summery. It reminds me of being in a pool because I got it during summer vacation last year!

and finally...

1 v5. I also love the see-through versions like you do! Before I got my v1 as a gift, I was tempted to buy a white decorateable v1, and a transparent/clear decorateable v1! I loved those! I have the v5 with the pinkish transparent background with colorful circles on it!

Well, that's it! Thanks for reading my long descriptions! ;) :p

I like the hawaiian blue v4.5 Haven't been able to buy one yet though

i have a light blue with white hawaiian flowers... so pretty its a v4.5 :furawatchi:

I like mostly blues, greens, and black ones. I do have a couple orange ones, and one pink one (gift). I like geometric designs on the shells.

I lost my Tamagotchi's :(

But I remember being very fond of my P1 which was orange with yellow buttons.

My V1 was also awesome which was yellow with the crazy red arrows.

I am intending on buying a V3 with the ice-cream shell and a Music Star (unsure on if I want Disco Lights or Headphones shell though)

my favorite connection v1 was the orange one with the like lollipop looking things coming off of the center screen, it was my first ever tama. i also love the wave design for v3 and the 'rising sun' for v4 as well as the white v5 familitchi with a little tamma homes and whatnot around it. ^.^

i like the purple idL case because it's soo cute. and i like the purple lovely lace nano. those designs are the best.

i have to say its the Silver V3 (fisrt wave) that one is a color i really want! and the V3 with asian writing its black and red

I like the "yellow cotton candy" v5 design cause yellow is just so fun! :D I also like the shade of Blue for the Memetchi blue tama-go.My least favorites are some of the older red designs.I like the "brilliant ruby" v5 design though.

The first wave V4. (If you go look up the first wave, it's the first, and it's yellow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back