Tama~Go~Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
Hi! Well I'm going to cut right to the chase. This is going to be a fun log, probaly for just the summer, but anyway I'm going to introduce us! And if you have any questions email me or leave me a message! Okay so let me get to it I'm Christina and this is my color. And my tamagotchi, Tama~Go, well she's REALLY loud and LOVES attention so.....

Hey mom! Wheres that spaceship I wa.... Oh wait! Is this the thing? This is the thing isn't it! Ohhhh ohhhh! INTRODUCE MEEEE!

Sure thing hon. Okay well this is Xenia. And I know what your thinking, greatttttt.... Another weird name that we have nooooo idea how to pronounce. Fun. But I promise you this won't be like that. I don't know why but I love that name. Okay so yeah she loves attention and she sure is loud. That's her color, she likes it because it "pops"

Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm Xenia! I know weird name right? I have no idea what mom was thinking when she named me, oh well! Well I know you all what to know everything about me so... I'm a belltchi, the cutesy thing ever I think! And, well that's about it! I have like THOUSANDS of friends so I'm like the coolest kid that lives in my neighborhood.

Okay, hon? Want to slow down a bit? I think your kind of freaking these people out.

Oh whatever mom. Your way to uptight. Just chill out a bit. Please.

Fine fine fine. Just let me talk for a bit okay?

Sure mom. I'm going to go to the park To hang out with Scott.

Um who's Scott?

Door slams.

Ahh... Only a toddler and she already has a boy friend. Okay well that's about it for now but I'll be sure to check back in! Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tama Talkers! Yep. It's me yours truly. Xenia is grounded from going out to the park, for now. and I know you are just dying to find out what she did. So, remember how she ran out and slammed the door on my face? Then when she came home i was drilling her asking her questions about who this "Scott" was. And he really is her boy friend! But back to my main point. So I was going to go out shopping for food because we has 10000 Gotchi points. Then she was acting all weird and told me not to go. Then she finally broke down and said that when she left she took ALL OF OUR MONEY! and went to the mall with Scott and spent it ALL. And on what? Toys. And a Bunny costume. At first I wasn't even surprised, but I have to be the adult. So I grounded her.

Door creaks open.

Mom? *sniffle*

Oh, come here darling.

Mommie, I'm really sorry about what I did. I just didn't think that you would find out. And me and Scott. he is the sweetest guy I have ever met. He even told me that he wants to marry me when were older! how cute is that? So oh yeah back to my apology, I'm sorry I stole all the money and went and blew it at the mall.

It's no big deal. But I don't want you running out on me like that again okay?

Sure mom, hey do we have any food? Crying really burns the calories.

*Rolls eyes* Um, yeah I think that we have some sausage.

Yumm! No mom really? I said do we have any FOOD. Not meat.

Ha. oh well sorry when did you become a vegan?

10 minuets ago.

Okay hon. Let's go. we'll go to the store then hmmm... how does Bread Co sound?

Hello you amazing people! Xenia here! Christina is still sleeping so I'm going to update the log! I think she's still sleeping because of summer. Anyway so after yesterday we actually got some edible food. Oh yeah I don't know if I have told you but I'm a vegan. Yes. No meat of animal products. Scott is a vegan too. Awwee he is so cute. he is the love of my life :wub: I am going to marry him but I wont tell mom because she's kind of crazy. But she'll meet him... eventually.

*rubs eyes* Hey Xenia. What are you doing? Are you updating the log? Oh hon I'm so proud of you :kuribotchi:

Um yeah. No big thing mom. Hey can I go to the park and hangout with Scott today?

I guess but I want you home by 12 and no stealing our Gotchi points.

Okay whatever. BYE TAMA TALK!

Door slams

*sighs*

Hey Christina here! I always see people doing those stat things so I'll have on at the end of this post!

AHHHHH!!!!

Xenia runs in, door slams.

Hey whats wro...

Oh you want to know what's wrong? Oh I'll tell you what's wrong. Guess what Scott did? Go on guess.

Um di...

Yeah he did! Okay so I went to the park and we were supposed to meet each other there and hangout. And him and that little disgusting Hitodetchi, Lindsay, were kissing! Ughhh, I cannot believe him! How could he? He told me that we were going to get married one day. MARRIED!

Door bell rings.

Oh who could that be?

Xenia rushes to the door, opens it, and Lindsay is standing there.

Ahh! What in the world do you want?

Look I want to say I'm sorry. Scott didn't tell me that he was dating you. It was an honest mistake. Sorry. And trust me once I found out I smacked him then ran over here.

Well, I guess you did the right thing. Want to come in and have Vegan burgers?

Why not?

Girls. They hate each other one second then the next thee best friends. See you later Tama Talkers!

-------------------------------------------------------

Stats:

Weight: 14lbs

Generation: 1

Type: Girl

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3

Training: 9/15

Friendship: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Character: 2

Tamagotchi: Belltchi

Username: Taylor

Hello! Sorry for not updating yesterday, Christina had to hangout with her family all day. It was fun though, we went to the park, ate a LOT of food, then we say a play! So in one days time I changed a lot. After the whole Scott thing I went back inside and decided that I was going to be a vegetarian, not a vegan. Cause being a vegan is really hard, the only things I could really eat was fruit. I think that with more nutrients I evolved into a wonderful Shelltchi. It was awesome! Christin took me to music city and we hung out and she bought me some toys with my Memetchi figurine. Then we went to the park and Christina didn't really want me to evolve into a Violetchi, just because she doesn't really like that character, so she tried not to give me her full attention. After that I just kind of hung around, sitting on the couch. I was munching on some gapes when I evolved into a lovely, Lovelytchi. I am so cute!

Hey darling! Are you telling them all about what happened and how you changed into a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-L Lovelytchi? Did you know she's my second favorite character? Right after Planetchi. Xenia, what are you going to do today? Anything exciting?

Well I might go to the park, see if there's any cute men I might want to marry.

Cute men? Whatever happened to cute boys?

MOM! I'm an adult now and you DON'T need o tell me how to say things, okay?

Okay I'm sorry, see you later Tama Talk!

-------------------------------------------------------

Stats:

Weight: 37lbs

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Training: 13/15

Friendship: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Tamagotchi: Lovelytchi

Username:Taylor

Well, I decided I'm going to change things around here a bit. If you don't like it, please let me know! Nothing new has happened with Xenia except, I had a rabbit costume I got before and I finally decided to put it on her! She was so cute! Wearing a little bunny outfit! So yeah that's about all for now! And I was thinking of cool names for her child, when she has one, and I was thinking, Roxa for a girl, and..... um do you have any good names for a boy? If so message me!!!

-Christina & Xenia

Do these fonts look weird to you? If they do message me!

I think those fonts were a little weird. My sister said that if you don't have that font then it might look weird. So this is going to be my color, don't worry I wont change it anymore! So I was thinking of more names for Xenia's baby and I was thinking of, Roxa and Tyson. I think there pretty cool.

Hey Tama Talk! Yeah nothing new with me except Christina took me on a nature walk, ACTUALLY OUTSIDE! And next weekend, maybe, we might go camping!

Yup. Camping. If I do I'll be sure to tell you!

-Christina & Xenia

Hey Tama Talk! Well I just wanted to tell you what we did yesterday. Christina made a Kutchipatchi perler bead design then she made my name in beads and then she drew pictures of me! And I was thinking of these names, Roxa and Tyson, and I love them! Oh and an incident happened the other day, it went a little like this,

-----------------------------------

At the mall. 11:45 am

Xenia is trying to hurry through the mall and get home before Christina notices she's gone.

Xenia bumps into a VERY handsome tamagotchi. (I'm not going to tell you what type, that would ruin it all!)

*Xenia's bags spill everywhere*

H-hi.

Hello. I didn't think I would run into such a beautiful tamagotchi here.

*Xenia blushes*

Whats your name?

Geoff. (It's pronounced like Jeff.) Yours? Or are we going to leave it at beautiful, funny, and smart?

Ha, Xenia.

Well Xenia, would you like to get coffee or a tea with me?

Xenia, who totally forgot about her bags and how she was supposed to rush home realizes that she NEEDS to get home, NOW.

I would love to, but I have to get home, I'm really busy. But can we do it tomorrow?

Sorry, I'm free now.

Xenia makes a quick, maybe not the best, decision.

Actually, let's go right now.

Xenia and Geoff go to Starbucks, pick up 2 iced teas, walk to the park and sit on the swings. They talk and laugh. But by now it's 6:00 pm and Xenia should have been home at 12. She tells him that she really has to go home, but he insists on walking her home. He walks he all the way to her porch and gives her a sweet kiss on the cheek. Xenia blushes then walks inside.

There you are! Where in the WORLD have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you! I even called Scott to see if he knew where you were! Are you CRAZY?!? Start explaining!

Xenia snaps out of her world of romance and into reality.

Oh mom, I had the best time of my life. With this amazing boy.

That doesn't explain where you were!

He was so nice and so sweet and... (continues to go on and on about "this boy")

Xenia! You are in so much trouble! How much money did you spend?

Xenia keeps talking about the amazing time she had and then walks into her room, closes the door, and flops on her bed. She doesn't care about what her mom says and all she cares about is Geoff.

-------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED:

What will happen with Xenia and Geoff?

What will Christina do to Xenia?

What did Xenia buy at the mall?

Yeah so I'm in my room doing this post while Christina isn't talking to me, don't worry it wont last, and Geoff is the nicest guy I have ever met! I know what you guys are thinking, great another Scott, but that's not true. Promise. In the next post you'll fin out what happens to me, If I will ever see the light of day again, or what. Bye Tama Talk!

Last time:

Xenia had the time of her life with an amazing boy, she came home, her mother was worried to death of her, forgot it all and thought about her wonderful time with Geoff.

*Xenia walks out of her room. Christina was really mad and worried about her* Mom can I talk to you?

Oh sure, but first, please, run out of here, leave me scared to death for 6 hours then come home and not even talk to me at all.

Well I was at the mall, shopping for some clothes, I only took 3000 gotchi points, I was going to pay you back, then I ran into this totally amazing tamagotchi. His name is Geoff, then he took me out to tea and the park. We hung out and I tried to get home before you noticed that I was missing, but I was having the time of my life and I totally forgot. And your the one that is always telling me that I should meet a nice guy and settle down and I finally am! What is so bad about that!

I never said it was bad but at least you could have told me that you were going to go on a date!

I didn't know I was going to go on a date!

*sighs* Are we going to keep fighting or what?

Were not I guess but you have to let me have some freedom every once in a while.

Fine, so when are you going to see Geoff again?

Xenia tells Christina about everything that she did with Geoff and how she doesn't know if she will ever see him again. There sitting on the gouch, munching on vegitarian pizza when all of a sudden, the phone rings.

Hello?....yeah, oh hi!...sure....5:00?...Okay...bye!

*Xenia puts down the phone and screams* That was Geoff! And he said that he want's to go out again! He is going to pick me up at 5!

Both girls scream!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:45pm Xenia is in her room getting ready for her date. She puts on a purple dress with purple matching bows. *doorbell rings. Xenia squeals*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Xenia and Geoff's date he takes he to the place where they first met and he buys her her favorite lettuce sandwiches shaped in cute litle hearts. Then he got her iced tea. At 8pm he took her home.

How was your date darling?

Great. He took me to the mall where we first met and then he got me my favorite food, then we came home.

Well what do you think is going to happen between you two?

Well I'm not really sure but I hope he is thinking about going to marry me or what because we have known eachother for 2 tama years and I don't know if that he wants a marriage or if he just wants a fling?

To me it sounds like he wants a marriage because he remembers all of the little things but it also sounds like he wants the romance of a fling, Whatever it is, you'll know by tomorrow!

Yeah, well. We'll see you later Tama Talk!

Bye!

Stats:

Weight: 25lbs

Training: 13/15

Friendship: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Tamagotchi: Lovlitchi

Hello Tama Talk! Well I have to say, I think I have some pretty AMAZING news. I was just walking through the park with my red dress on. I was just about to leave because I thought there was no one there. Then I saw Scott, it went a little like this,

--------------------

At The Park:

Xenia is sitting on the swing, facing the merry go round, she gets up to leave.

Scott: Xenia? Is that you?

Xenia: Scott? OhMyGosh! Hi! How are you? This is the last place I would expect seeing you. How are things going with Lindsay?

Scott: Not so good. This morning I asked her if she wanted to get married.

Xenia: Ouch. It's okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Scott: No it's fine, I spelled out "Lindsay, marry me?" with rose petals. She came home and said that she didn't know me long enough to be married.

Xenia: What? You knew her since you two were toddlers? I think she's crazy not to fall in love with you. You were one of the sweetest guys I ever knew, except when we were dating and you kissed her.

Scott: Yeah, I was kind of stupid back then. But I've been thinking a lot and...

Xenia: No, Scott, don't say this because I know that I have to tell you no. I'm kind of dating someone. *smiles*

Scott: Oh, well yeah good for you I guess.

Xenia gives Scott a hug the leaves to go back home.

-------------------

Instead of going home Xenia makes a detour and goes to the Date Place. Sh likes seeing the two couples see each other one second then married the next. She thought that was so sweet. Love at first sight. She is sitting on the bench on the side watching one person go up at a time. She is so involved in watching them she doesn't notice someone sit down next to her.

Geoff: Hey.

Xenia: *jumps* Oh! You scared me half to death! So, how are you?

Geoff: Good, come here I want to show you something. Geoff leads Xenia to a room where he brings out something covered in a cloth.

Xenia: What is it? Tell me!

Geoff: *uncovers it and exposes a cake that spells out, "Marry Me?" in fancy cursive writing. He holds his breath as Xenia reads it*

Xenia: Jumps up and hugs Geoff, of course I will. Yes! Yes! Yes!

------------------

So yeah. Pretty BIG news. I'm going to get married! You might be wondering where Christina is, well she's out shopping with Geoff. I know shouldn't I be doing that? Well That's about all for now, we'll all post tomorrow with hopefully our baby, Roxa or Tyson!

------------------

I bet your still wondering what type of tamagotchi Geoff is, well send me a message, email, or leave a comment on my profile and whoever gets it right gets.... umm.. THIS!

-Your Name Here- Guessed Geoff's tamagotchi type right!! Yeeesshhh!! Good going -Your Name Here-!!!

So yeah it WILL be awesome!

Hi! So whats up Tama Talk? Well, I have some great news! Kuromametchifan123 guessed that Xenia got married to Geoff, who is a Kuromametchi! Good going kuromametchifan123! Check out their log HERE. It's REALLY awesome, if you ask me. So for the wedding it was really pretty. Here's the story:

The wedding reception took place at sunset. It was a beautiful day with no bad weather just the perfect amount of wind. Geoff stood at the end of the row shaking where he stood. To his left was two of his best friends, Jensen a Mametchi, and Zak a Kutchipatchi. He was extremely scared that Xenia, the love of his life, would say no. He knew that she wouldn't but he was still afraid. Xenia walked down the isle wearing the most beautiful white, flowing gown that Geoff had ever seen. After the reception they all went to the party afterwards and danced for hours. After the after party (heh) the newlyweds went home to just be together and open their wedding presents.

-----------------------

So their wedding was one of the greatest ever. I gave them a ufo. Pretty cool I think. But I sure am going to miss them. But I will have the pleasure of taking care of their beautiful baby. Roxa or Tyson.

Woah. Woah. Woah. What are you talking about, I sure am going to miss them, I'll be here, won't I?

Well actually when a tamagotchi has a baby they leave the night that they have them and go back to Tama Town.

So I am never going to see my baby talk or walk or anything?

Sorry. Nope.

Wails and runs to Geoff.

Ouch. Well that was rough but I think that she needed to know the truth. Well, that's about all for now, Xenia and Geoff still haven't had their baby yet. I think it will be tomorrow. Thanks kuromametchifan123 for guessing right! See you later Tama Talk!

Hello Tama Talk! I know I haven't been fully introduced to this log yet, but I am now! Me and Xenia thought about it and we decided to have a baby! We had to wait forever though. This morning when I woke up there was a little egg bouncing next to me! Me, Xenia, the egg, and Christina waited, our eyes were glued to it. Then finally it hatched! A beautiful baby girl! We sure are going to miss her.

Hello. Me here. Yeah so Xenia had a girl. I am going to try to get memetchi :) but I have no idea how to get her! Do you? If you do please message me! I drew a picture of Roxa, I think it's adorable. Right now click here to read it. I'm going to try to post them on here instead of making you go to some crazy page. I really am going to miss having Xenia around but tomorrow, hopefully, I will be taking care of little Roxa. Does any one know how old is you tama when they leave? Xenia is 8 right now so will she leave tonight?

I don't want to leave! There is no way I am leaving MY baby here with YOU!

Oh! I think I'm PERFECTLY capable of handling a tamagotchi, after all, I raised you! And boy let me tell you, you were a mess!

Me? Oh you sure are funny mom! I'm just worried that something terrible is going to happen to my darling baby! And I think that you wouldn't want that to happen would you?

No. I wouldn't. But you have to go and you can't leave the baby. It's just how it is. Every tamagotchi has to do this, and I know that you don't want to, but you just have to. You have a REALLY nice house in Tama Town, and you are going to LOVE it there. You can call us whenever you want to and ask us how Roxa is doing. I promise she will be fine. You still get to spend the rest of the day with her, why don't you go to the park or something?

--------------------------

Xenia takes her husband, Geoff, and he lovely 1 day old daughter, Roxa to the park.

P-push!

Xenia sits Roxa in the swing and gently pushes her, Geoff is sitting on the swing next to his daughter.

D-d-addy!

Roxa runs over and hugs her dad's leg. (cute huh?)

*Back at home* Well this might be it tama talk! We sure are going to miss you, but we will call for sure! Christina may post when were leaving, she says that she's not sure yet.

Bye Tama Talk! *tucks Roxa in bed for a nap*

Well I might post later tonight, not sure if I'm going to stay up, well see! Later Tama Talk!

B-bye, T-aaa-ma T-a-lllk

~Christina, Xenia, Geoff, and Roxa

Well this isn't really an update but I have some great news! I just ordered a Tamagotchi version 6 feel the beat! I am so excited! It should be here soon so I can't wait! Should I add it to this log? Message me and tell me!

Hello Tama Talk! This is just going to be a quick update because nothing new has really happened. My lovely parents STILL haven't left yet, hopefully they leave tonight. And yesterday I ordered a tamagotchi v6! I am so excited! It will be here the 24th - 29th! I ordered the feel the beat one. So yeah. nothing too new. see you later tamatalk!

PS: sorry for all the short posts lately!

Hello amazing people who love tamagotchi's! Well, I'm really sorry for all of the lame posts lately, just nothing big happened. But something HUGE happened today! I waited until I saw Xenia and Geoff leave then I saw their darling baby. I woke up and fed her then I didn't do the most smartest thing. I went back to sleep. So I woke up today, again, and saw that she had turned into, Hoshitchi! I was devastated! I'm trying to get Memetchi, but I don't know if that will still happen. But I will take GREAT care of her now and maybe she will still turn into Memetchi. So here she is, Roxa.

Hey people! I was reading the other posts and I was like, my mom was a vegetarian? Lame. I'm so not like that because I love meat! And then I was also reading and mom was a Lovelitchi? Isn't that like a perfect character? Because I'm a Hoshitchi, which I hear is a bad care character. But I really don't care because I was looking at the character growth chart on here and I want to be a Uwasatchi, because I mean she is sooo cute! And Christina, will my parents ever really call me or were they just saying that? And I don't really remember my parents, except that I knew dad was a Kuromametchi and mom was a Lovelitchi. Hey Christina can I tell them about how I renovated our house?

Slow down Roxa, I think your scaring these people. And I did renovate their house before Xenia and Geoff left.

Xenia? Geoff? What is this? How in the world do you say that?

You just do and I really like weird names. And the music star should be here in a few days!

Music star? Does that mean that I'll actually have someone to play with instead of having to go to the park and play with random strangers?

Well hopefully, I think that music star and tamago can connect, does anyone know? Message me! Also do all you people think that I should add my music star to this log?

Well, I think so.

I know, but their opinion is really important because they are the ones that read it!

Okay whatever, I'm going to go on music city and try to find my parents in this crazy place.

Okay, I'll come too, Bye Tama Talk!

Peace in the middle east.

*rolls eyes*

Stat time:

Weight: 22lbs

Generation: 2

Training: 1/15

Friendship: <3 <3 <3

Tamagotchi: Hoshitchi

Hello everyone! A few new things happened but not anything too exciting. I was searching on tama talk trying to figure out if music star and tamago could get married and, THEY CAN! So when my music star gets here I might start it up at the same time that Roxa has her baby! And talking about Roxa, she evolved! Into a Shelltchi! I think because I was taking really good care of her but I don't want her to look exactly like her mom so I'm am going to try to not take perfect care of her and maybe get Uwasatchi.

Um, hello Christina you know I exist right? And I have to have a baby? I'm only a teenager! What is this?

I know but all tamas have baby's. Unless you want to turn into an oldie, which I don't want because I'm trying to see how long I can make you live!

Yeah sure, whatever. Are you going to tell them about our visit with my parents yesterday or just bore them to death with this other stuff?*sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday Christina took Roxa to tama town to visit her parents. Roxa had met her parents before but she never really remembered what they were really like. Roxa knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Christina and Roxa saw a very unfamiliar face. Xenia had changed into a Grippagotchi and her husband, Geoff, had turned into a Oyajitchi. They looked so different but the same all at once.

Xenia: Roxa? Is that you?

Roxa: Yup. It's me, hey mom.

Christina: Xenia! Geoff! Your so different!

Christina, Xenia, and Geoff are all in shock and very happy to see each other. Roxa on the other hand doesn't even seen to surprised. Xenia and Geoff invite them in and Geoff starts serving up some ice cream, Roxa's favorite food. They talk for hours and Xenia sees a lot of her self in Roxa. She can tell that her daughter is going to change soon. Eventually they have to leave and they give everyone hugs and then Christina and Roxa make their way back to their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole time when Roxa was their with her parents, she pretended that she didn't want to even be their. Actually she missed them more then she had ever missed anyone in the whole world. After she changed into Shelltchi, she knew that her parents would want to know. But after pretending that she couldn't care less about her parents she couldn't tell Christina that she wanted to visit her parents again. So when Christina went to the store and left her alone for a while she locked herself in her room and started writing a letter to them:

Dearest Mother and Father,

I know that I acted like I really didn't want to be there with you but really

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I wanted to tell you something very

important, I have changed into a Shelltchi and I love it! I know I can't

tell Christina that because she might think that I'm crazy. I want you to

call or write me back as much as you can. Thank you for letting me come

over to you house. I might try to come another time too. I miss you guys

a lot! Hopefully I can see you soon.

Love, your one and only,

Roxa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I found the letter before Roxa sent it and I read it. I think it's darling that my rough tama is actually really soft and cute on the inside! So that's about all for now so see you guys lat-

Christina? Can we talk?

Yeah, sure one second, I just have to end today's log.

No leave it up, I want them to hear this.

Okay?

Well, Here's the truth, I love how I look and I really don't care that I was a bad care character when I was a toddler. And I love visiting mom and dad. I REALLY want to have a baby and I really want you to connect it to your music star so my baby can be married. *sighs*

Wow. Okay well now that I know all that is it okay for me to end the log now?

Please. Okay, well bye tama talk! See you later!

See Ya! Hopefully 4 days till music star gets here! By the way If your cool and red this log you BETTER check this one out! Click Here To Read It!

What's up Tama Talk? So I'll get to logging in a second but, I need some help for names. Roxa's baby, if it's a boy then I'm going to stick with it and name it Tyson but if it is a girl? Help! Please message me and give me a few girls names! Then when my music star gets here, it just left the warehouse yesterday, if it's a bay I'm naming it Lowe an-

It that because your weird obsession with Rob Lowe?

Sadly, it is. But anyway, if it's a girl? I can't think of any good girl names! Help us! Pm us please for suggestions!

Hey guys! Well I evolved into Shelltchi, as you all know and nothing to new happened today except mom and dad did finally write me back!

Dear Roxa,

Hello sweetie. Were so happy that you have

evolved into the same thing as I once was.

Has Christina's music star come yet? And

have you been thinking about any good names

for your child? Because I don't want them

to get stuck with some horrible name. What

do you think you will evolve into? And when

you get married be sure to call us so we can

talk to your husband and your little baby!

You know I adore the name Tyson for a boy

right? Well be sure to right back hon.

Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Love,

Mom and Dad.

Christina!! Ah! Look at me!

You evolved!

I have to right back mom and dad!

Sorry, were all out of paper. It's okay we can pay them a visit. *Roxa runs out of the house*

Everyone! I have 3 questions for you!

1. What does Roxa look like?

2. Who should she get married to, you can give me name suggestions to!

3. I need two good girl names!

PM US! Later tama talk!

Hey everyone! I am going to update real quick, Christina might update later were going to hang out with her grandma and cousin so, yeah nothing much happened except, plopman88 guessed 2 out of 3 questions right! So I am going to reveal what I really look like! Well christina didn't want to get lovelitchi again and because I turned into shelltchi she thought that I was so during my teen years she kept me not all the way full, but that was fine with me because I turned into Chamametchi! I know awesome right? Okay well I'm going, later tamatalk!!!!

Hello everyone! Nothing new has happened, still, Roxa is still a Chamametchi and still can't get married. It's kind of a bummer, but oh well hopefully she will get married soon! Well my music star should be here by tomorrow or later! Hopefully tomorrow, but speaking of tomorrow I'm going to my friends house! Were going to see cars 2! Yay!! Were super stoked. So I think I am going to put her on pause :unsure: . If I don't I'll let you know what happened! Bye Tama Talk! See you in 2 days!

Hello tamatalk! Still nothing new with me, on my tamago it still says that I'm only 4. Ugh, what is going on? So Christina went to her friends house and we saw cars 2, it was awesome! Then we found some of her old tamagotchis and we restarted them just cause we felt like it. So I played a little and I'm still a chamametchi, which is lame. Shouldn't I be married by now Christina?

Yeah I think that you should be married by now but I don't know why, if you turn into an oldie I think you can still get married but I don't really know. But didn't you have fun at my friends house? And music star still isn't here yet but HOPEFULLY it will be here soon.

So are you saying I'm going to turn into an oldie? Because if that happens then I might go crazy, I'm going to the park to chill out for a bit and think about living my life old and decrepide. By Christina, and tamatalk:3

Bye. *sighs* bye tamatalk. Sorry for another boring post, if you know what is going on with Roxas age please pm me! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back