Best Quotes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
Okay, so I thought I'd make a topic with QUOTES!

Just post some great quotes you like! No particular subject really... here's mine!

An ultimate good like Ganondorf can never be defeated.

As long as there's goodness and beauty in the world, one could say that there's a little bit of Ganondorf in everyone. Well, except Link.

Anyone named Link is an idiot. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your @#$% lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Words to live by, there, am I right?

‎"It doesn't have ANY effect on your life. What do you care? People try to talk about it like it's a social issue. Like when you see someone stand up on a talk show and say 'How am I supposed to explain to my child that two men are getting married?' I dunno, it's your ****** kid, you ******' tell 'em. Why is that anyone else's problem? Two guys are in LOVE but they can't get married because YOU don't want to talk to your ugly child for five ******' minutes?" – comedian Louis CK on gay marriage."

Religion is like a *sorry - not appropriate talk for a family friendly site*

"Eee hee hee...I am Big Boo, the scariest of the spirits. Eek! What's this?! Your face...It would even scare a ghost. How horrible! You've got it backwards...I do the scaring around here! All right, now I'll put some real fear in that frightening face of yours! Eee hee hee!"

-King Boo, Super Mario 64 DS

"You Humans need to refine and alter and corral and codify and measure things, yes? Very well. I shall use your "Wrist watch" to count out 10 of your "seconds". I suggest you use that time to run, for at the end of it I shall come for you and I shall catch you and we will measure the duration of YOUR death in SCREAMS!"

Red Talons Werewolf The Apacolypse

I just thought the least we could do is put our old differences aside, just this once, and really work together! We owe that to our teammates! Our families, Vegeta! Our friends! Look, you've always talked about our Saiyan race, how we're the last of a mighty people. Well, it's time we accept we're starting a new race, one that can be just as strong, just as proud! But not if we're caught up in so much of our old birthrights to see what we have right in front of us! We've lost our old race, Vegeta! Let’s not lose this one too! ~ Goku

I should've saved some people. It's not as fun without hearing their ridiculous cries for help! ~ Super Buu

I have a family of my own I need to tend to. Two boys and a wife. An extremely angry wife who probably wants to kill me right now. ~ Goku

Oh, this is just great! You know how long it's gonna take ta wash all this dust outta my hair? ~ Jeice

Complain all you want. At least you've got hair. ~ Burter

It's quality, not quantity, my friend. And our union wasn't achieved by kidnappings. Hmm... but if you're sure you can win this fight with petty theft, come prove it. ~ Vegito

Why does the strongest fighter left have to be so darn ridiculous? ~ Piccolo

I hope you're both wearing clean underwear because you're about to take a trip to the emergency ward. ~ Captain Ginyu

Well, it looks like you're not that super of a Saiyan after all, huh? ~ Frieza

You know, if I've learned anything at all from this silly ordeal it's that I am a freaking genius. ~ Vegeta

I guess when you realize this could be your last fight, there's no hurry to start. ~ Krillin

They can blow up the universe for all I care. That's no excuse for putting my little boy's life at risk. ~ Chi-Chi

It doesn't take a whole lot of brains to be a great fighter. -Bardock

I will kill Cell. This world is a good place. Cell wishes to destroy it. I will not let that happen. ~ Android 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back