Where do you buy screw things for tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma124201

Reaction score
I have a V3, after I worn-out a screw, I had to rip the inner screw upart. (Not that one screw on the outside, the littler ones on the inside.. I tried to un-debug it. It was driving me crazy!) Were can you buy big screws for the outside of a music star, and a little for a V3. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

You should contact Bandai! I lost the battery backing of my Tamagotchi then I contacted them and they sent replacement parts. Go to their website, they are the only ones who might have the screws for you.

Try an eyeglass repair kit, I've heard people say that there are little tiny screws in there. Bandai is probably not going to do anything, just say, "buy another tama!"

What violet said is problably true, usually sunglasses, or regular glasses have those really small screws so buy glasses screws, or take a pair of glasses, and take the screws.

If bandai had that many replacement screws every tam would come with one or two.

Go to your local cvs, or walgreens they might have those!!

Hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back