Unlimited points on Tamatown. (No hacks!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:D

Want millions to billions of points without some stupid hack with a virus?

Don't want to do anything allegal but yet you want to be one of the richest?

(Blah blah blahhhhh!)

Then make a code on your tamagotch for how much to put on your PC, log in the code, DO NOT LOG OUT, refresh the page, and re-enter the code. You should get the same amount as before. (That's how I got my huge point thingy!)

Soooo... yeah. o_O

~Mamatichi Loves Dinosaurz! :)

How do you make a code? I'm no Tamagotchi expert and I don't know if the average person can do this...If you want lots of free points I suggest JamesChaplin1's Points Generator (has the link already been posted?)

JamesChaplin1's Code Generator!

This if for the Tama-Go version, a version specifically designed toward use in TamaTown. To receive a code, go to the Door icon, scroll down till PC, and press B. You will see a screen that asks for a deposit amount that you can bring with you into Tamatown, this is the key element to the cheat. Let's say you currently have 5000 gotchi. Enter 4000 to bring with you, just to test it out. After double checking whether you want to use, the Tama will show a code - DO NOT EXIT OUT! Now, login you're user and then your username and code onto the tama. 4000 G will be added to the amount you already have in Tamatown. DO NOT LOG OUT! Just simply refresh the page, and reenter you're login, username and code in. The 4000 you put in earlier will still be there, and now you will have another 4000.

Example: Tamatown Gotchi Points - 5000

First Login + 4000 - 9000

Refresh Page + 2nd Login + 4000 - 18000

Repeat. Once you have enough, like 999000, you can logout with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back