Annoying Parents.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your parents hate Tamas and try to make you hate them too?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You don't realise how lucky you are. YOU don't have the constant lecturing about addiction. YOU don't have all the time limits. YOU don't have all the machine time rules. YOU don't have a mom who keeps calling them "useless machines". YOU don't have a dad who says being on time for school is mroe important than a Tama's life.

Or do you?

Post about it if you do, and also people who don't are welcome to share their opinions on the subject of Tama-hating parents.

Well, my family's usually pretty okay with them... My mum refuses to care for them, and tells me that I should probably play with my real pets if I get to obssesed, but she lets me play a few at a time. My dad looks at them funny, but will share his screw-driver with me.

It's pretty sad how some parents are, I mean they're welcome to limit it slightly (I mean if you're play 5 and it's seriously interfering with life), but if it makes people happy. It doesn't harm you that much....

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents almost never try to get me to stop. They laugh at my log and tell me I'm too old but it's more in a sarcastic way than serious. When I asked my mom for a Tama-go (I had one Tama) she went, "really...? You need another Tama?" but I guess this is understandable since I've never been into Tamas for this long before (going on 7 months! Whoo! :) ) and when I asked her to order an iD L she was making me wait because she didn't feel like ordering (I understand this, she works full time and it's tiring) and it was a "want, not a need, since you already have 3."

I think my parents are pretty fair about it.

I really think they are trying to care for you. Parents have their own way of speaking. Maybe your mom doesn't want you to hurt your eyes...?

My mom really doesn't care, my dad doesn't live with me (D:) and he usually buys the tamas for me. Sometimes my mom will say,"Mute it or I'll take it" but overall my life is pretty easy with tamas.

Although they won't buy me 2 new batteries for my broken tamas, and I'm NOT buying new ones.

My mum and dad hate tamas and I have heard stories about peoples parents who buy tamas for them and they would never do that! they get annoyed even if I have two tamas

My parents don't hate tamas but they don't love them either. I guess their in between, my mum attempted to look after my V4.5 once you know doing all the basic stuff like cleaning its poop and curing it if it got sick, but nowadays she doesn't even realize I'm still running them! It's really good because then i can just get on with looking after my babies without all the stress. And as for my Dad, well hes on his laptop most of the time so he' basically like my mum not even really realizing they exist.

My parents seem to be in their own world half the time, not really caring about my tama obsession so my parents in other words couldn't care less XD.

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back