Can you help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chriskalos

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to ask. My Tama is 1 year old now and I think it's not one of the normal v4 tamas... I have v4 BTW... My Tama has got all five games already and they are: Climb, Tug-Of-War, Apple, Shapes and Manhole... And my training bar is half-full... Is that normal? EDIT: Oh, and it goes to school but it has a party hat with it and you have to find a smiley face and not a pencil. Here is an image of my tama:

My_Tamagotchi.jpg

It's not a Mametchi as the pic shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, from what it seems to me, your tama is already a teen, which explains why you have five games. When tamas in v4's reach their teen stage, they get three new games to help get specific points to point them in direction to whatever adult you want them to evolve into. I hope this answers your question.

And if your training bar is half full, well, that means you are very, very talented at catching your tama when he wants to go poopy, so you trained him very, very well. Or that, it seems like he must have been crying/pouting alot, which led to you using the Discipline button alot. Which of course, also leads to high training.

All of this is completely normal.

Well, from what it seems to me, your tama is already a teen, which explains why you have five games. When tamas in v4's reach their teen stage, they get three new games to help get specific points to point them in direction to whatever adult you want them to evolve into. I hope this answers your question.

And if your training bar is half full, well, that means you are very, very talented at catching your tama when he wants to go poopy, so you trained him very, very well. Or that, it seems like he must have been crying/pouting alot, which led to you using the Discipline button alot. Which of course, also leads to high training.

All of this is completely normal.
How can it have a party hat with it when it goes to SCHOOL(!!!!!!) (IT'S A ONE-YEAR OLD (I'm not yelling)) so you have to find a smiley face and not a pencil and it's one year old and it's a teen already?

How can it have a party hat with it when it goes to SCHOOL(!!!!!!) (IT'S A ONE-YEAR OLD (I'm not yelling)) so you have to find a smiley face and not a pencil and it's one year old and it's a teen already?
well, your playing a v4.5! the pic shows a ura-mametchi, witch can only be found on uratamas and v4.5. (heres a tip. when your tama is readey for school, press the B, or middle, button to choose 1 of the 3 teachers, each for a different skill. in your case, you got #1, funny.)

well, your playing a v4.5! the pic shows a ura-mametchi, witch can only be found on uratamas and v4.5. (heres a tip. when your tama is readey for school, press the B, or middle, button to choose 1 of the 3 teachers, each for a different skill. in your case, you got #1, funny.)
I did not know that! :0

They always get an item when they go to school. Chances are, like yatta said, you did pick the teacher that gave you the hat. It would help very much if you could tell us what character you have, because you aren't really specifying whether you have a teen or toddler. At 1 year, I think, a toddler becomes a teen.

And you could try to be a little bit more polite about it, cause typing in caps generally can be a little rude, especially since I'm trying to help.

I said it's not a Mametchi!!!!!! The pic is a stock one! Read the whole post next time. And the blue letters.

They always get an item when they go to school. Chances are, like yatta said, you did pick the teacher that gave you the hat. It would help very much if you could tell us what character you have, because you aren't really specifying whether you have a teen or toddler. At 1 year, I think, a toddler becomes a teen.

And you could try to be a little bit more polite about it, cause typing in caps generally can be a little rude, especially since I'm trying to help.
I'm sorry. I don't write caps as yelling. I write caps for attention...

That's alright, apologies accepted. Although you may want to avoid writing in caps in the future, as on the internet, it's hard to interpret what the meaning of caps is. In reality, you can tell whether someone's angry or not by the tone of voice and body language, but on the internet, you can only tell by the fact of if it's uppercase or lowercase. But anyway. Back on topic...

So, what kind of tama do you have? Is it a Young Mametchi? A young mimitchi? It would be very helpful if you told us what you have.

Wait, do you have a UraMametchi? I did read the post, and I'm still not sure.

The very first 4.5's were made in a V4 shell so it's possible that you have a V4 shell and 4.5 brain. Do you have a toddler or teen?

That's alright, apologies accepted. Although you may want to avoid writing in caps in the future, as on the internet, it's hard to interpret what the meaning of caps is. In reality, you can tell whether someone's angry or not by the tone of voice and body language, but on the internet, you can only tell by the fact of if it's uppercase or lowercase. But anyway. Back on topic...

So, what kind of tama do you have? Is it a Young Mametchi? A young mimitchi? It would be very helpful if you told us what you have.

Wait, do you have a UraMametchi? I did read the post, and I'm still not sure.

The very first 4.5's were made in a V4 shell so it's possible that you have a V4 shell and 4.5 brain. Do you have a toddler or teen?
I have a... I don't know the name... Let me search... Yes! It's a Zouritchi... https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Zouritchi

Teen I think... As Runner said...

So Zouritchi is a teen! Well, that explains everything. The party hat is the thing your charrie takes to school, so that makes sense. And the high training bars mean that it's growing up very well.

So Zouritchi is a teen! Well, that explains everything. The party hat is the thing your charrie takes to school, so that makes sense. And the high training bars mean that it's growing up very well.
Thank you! Now I understand everything! Thanks Runner... I'll add you as friend... And all the others... Thanks to everyone.

your welcome! i thought it was a v4.5 but i wasnt 100% sure until i knew the charrie. see, the first v4.5s looked very similar to v4s, like Violetchilluvr said. but, the charries are pretty darn different.

My Tama now grew up! I don't mean it evolved... It's still a Zouritchi but now it's 2 years old and the Training bar is full!!! :D I just love Tamagotchis!

EDIT: And it's sooooo adorable when you press C!! :D

Looks like uramametchi to me. Just saying. :) I think that helped. Let me know if it did. :)
Did you read the whole topic or just the first post? I think you didn't realize this problem is solved. No offense but it's good to read the whole topic. + I don't have a UraMametchi... But I have a UraMametchi Family if that's what you are trying to say. I have a girl. My tama now is like a pear, with a bow like thing on the top and holding a plate or sth. and also has painted cheeks. Red I think. I don't have a pic or name of the tama.

EDIT: Someone come lock this topic please. Oh and, Violetchi luv, if they lock the topic before you reply, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back